Our Top Offers Near Washington State Fair
Must-Try Foods at the Washington State Fair
Fair food makes everyone a little nostalgic, and there's nothing quite like the smell of deep fried delights wafting through the stalls and stages to bring back memories of childhood. Thankfully, Washington State Fair has everything you need to relive those happy times — and much more besides. Whether sweet or savory, prepare to find food heaven with these must-try foods at the Washington State Fair.
A fair favorite that will always be associated with Washington, nobody can enjoy Washington State Fair without tasting a delicious scone. Rich, warm, and always welcome after a long day exploring the fair, scones are simply irresistible and unmissable.
2. Kaleenka Piroshky
A meat filled bun just bursting with savory goodness; this popular treat was originally only available in the now-closed Kaleenka restaurant. Thankfully, its place at the Washington State Fair is all but guaranteed, and will bring a smile to your face as you bite into this authentic comfort food.
3. Krusty Pup
It's basically a corn dog — but in reality, it's so much more. With batter from Krusteaz, this corn dog is dipped and fried on demand and is possibly the best dog you'll ever eat.
Explore Accommodations Near Washington State Fair
Top Attractions at the Washington State Fair
From awesome fireworks displays to the thrill of the Frontier, the Washington State Fair provides visitors with plenty to do, including activities designed specifically for children alongside attractions that the whole family can enjoy. Washington State Fair is the ideal place for visitors of all ages. Take a look at this list of top attractions and make sure you don't miss out when staying in Washington State Fair hotels.
1. Columbia Bank Concerts
For live music and performance, Columbia Bank is the place to be. Featuring music from a wealth of artists — from pop to show-tunes and everything in between — the Columbia Bank Concert Series is an extravaganza like no other.
2. Timber Gulch
Take a step back into the 19th century when you set foot in Timber Gulch. Featuring a Sheriffs Office, Saloon, Hotel, Bank, and much more, this authentic Frontier town gives you the full western experience and plenty of photo opportunities too.
If you haven't quite got your fill of all things' cowboy, the Washington State Fair Rodeo lets you witness some of the top competitors in the U.S. battle it out to become the champion. Up for grabs is a place at the National Finals Rodeo, so competition is intense.
4. Friday Fireworks Display
Starting at 10pm, this spectacular fireworks displays light up the Puyallup Valley on selected Fridays during the fair. Always a draw, Washington State Fair knows how to light up Friday nights.
Great Places to Stay Near Washington State Fair
Top Tips to Know Before You Go to the Washington State Fair
Navigating Washington State Fair can be difficult, particularly when you have lots planned and only a short amount of time to fit it all in. Thankfully, there are many ways to make your visit run smoothly and keep the whole family happy at the same time. Take a look at these top tips before heading from one of the Washington State Fair vacation rentals to ensure you make the most of your experience.
1. Download the Mobile App
Plan your day, purchase tickets, and receive the latest notifications from the Washington State Fair with the intuitive mobile app. Download it directly to your smartphone and enjoy the fair to its fullest.
2. Check out the Many Discounts
For anyone looking to save a few dollars when visiting the Washington State Fair, there are plenty of deals and discounts available. These include plenty of package options, earlybird discounts, and group admission tickets.
3. Explore the Interactive Map
The interactive map makes it easy to explore the Washington State Fair before you've even arrived. Plan exactly what you want to see and when by touring the virtual world and discovering your favorite spots.
Recommended Accommodations Near Washington State Fair
Visit These Other Popular Events
- Arizona State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Austin City Limits Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Bonnaroo Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- California State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Comic-Con San Diego Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Eastern States Exposition Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Essence Festival Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Fryeburg Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Illinois State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Indiana State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Iowa State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Kentucky Derby Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Kentucky State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Lollapalooza Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Mardi Gras Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Minnesota State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Nebraska State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- North Carolina State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Ohio State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Rose Bowl Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- SXSW Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Texas State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- The Great New York State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Ultra Music Festival Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Wisconsin State Fair Hotels & Vacation Rentals