1. Five Points Market & Restaurant: Sample New American fare and delectable desserts in a vibrant setting at the 5 Points Market & Restaurant. Try their Huevos Rancheros and Pork Torta.
2. The Cup Café: Housed in a historic hotel and featuring old-school décor, this care serves American-style meals and inventive entrees like the popular Drunken Fish Tacos.
3. Agustin Kitchen: The French bistro-like Agustin Kitchen is ideal for a sophisticated brunch. The eclectic menu has yummy American-French fusion fare like Chorizo Burgers.
4. The Coronet: Serving up rustic cuisine along with wine and craft cocktails in a comfortable ambiance, The Coronet is a must-visit. Try the Dragoon Session Sausage and Olive Oil Cake.
5. Hacienda Del Sol: The elegant Grill at Hacienda Del Sol is known for its romantic vibe, stunning views, and varied cuisine featuring local ingredients. The Prime Rib is a favorite here.
6. Baja Café: Enjoy American classics and Mexican dishes for breakfast at the Baja Café. Try the Baja Burger and Snickerdoodle Pancakes with some Arbuckle coffee.
7. Prep and Pastry: A popular breakfast and brunch spot, Prep and Pastry make every dish from scratch using local ingredients. Go for the omelets and Cast Iron Duck Confit.
8. Zemam’s: Dine on Ethiopian cuisine in Tucson at Zemam’s, a BYOB restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Taste the popular Injera Flatbread and meat Samplers.
9. The Welcome Diner: This popular haunt is known for their modern dishes in a retro-style setting. Favorites on the menu include the Bumblebee sandwich and Lemon Chess Pie.