Panama City Beach enjoys a reputation as the number one Spring Break vacation destination. After a few years break due to the introduction of new laws to protect this stunning location from the crowds, Panama City is back on the radar for Spring Breakers. Panama City Beach Spring Break vacation rentals are popular for pristine white sand beaches, world-class DJs and dance parties anointed ceremonially with glow paint. Panama City Beach Spring Break Hotels are the beginning of the Spring Break of a lifetime.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Spring Break in Panama City Beach: Top Accommodations
Panama City Beach Spring Break for Foodies
From rooftop bars with ocean views and gentle breezes to the freshest ceviche you will ever taste, the culinary delights of Panama City are many. Relax with a home-brewed beer or indulge in any of the extensive collection of ice cream flavors offered by friendly vendors.
1. Enjoy home brews in the Old Town
Casco Viejo is one of the most visually distinctive spots in the city. Back when the world-famous canal was built in 1904, it represented the full extent of the city. Since then it has become a stately suburb, defined by red bricked roads and classy cervecerias like La Rana Dorada, which produces home-brewed beers. Cool down with an ice cream from Palettamerica.
2. Sample succulent Ceviche at the Fish Market
Mercado de Mariscos is teeming with the freshest catches and great seafood restaurants. Try the traditional ceviche for as little as a couple of dollars, or dig into any number of fish dishes, accompanied by fries and decadent cocktails.
3. Tuck into treats at a Rooftop Bar
The city is home to the highest rooftop bar in Latin America but there are many of them in the city. Try the traditional cuisine at Central Gastrbar, which is also renowned for its gin and tonics. Or laze with a cocktail on the sunbeds at Lazotea in the Casco Viejo. Atop a stunning colonial mansion, Casa Casco overlooks the ocean and the famous Plaza Tomas Herrera.
Best Places to Stay for Spring Break in Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Spring Break Outdoor Activities
On the doorstep of Panama City Beach Spring Break hotels, 27 miles of brilliant white beaches beckon. A launchpad for all manner of water sports, there are plenty of land based activities to keep you and your friends active all day. Just remember your sunscreen.
1. Boating in the Panama Canal
When you visit Panama City, a boat trip on the Panama Canal is a must. Saving about 9,000 miles off the trip around South America, this masterpiece of engineering is just as impressive one hundred years later. Full and half day tours take you on a guided voyage past the most interesting landmarks and ocean vistas. Be sure to bring your camera phone, since you will want to brag on Instagram.
2. Hike the Parque Nacional Soberania
Located close to Panama City Beach Spring Break hotels lies the picturesque Parque Nacional Soberania. Woven with walking trails, this verdant rainforest is inhabited by delightfully exotic species. Bright beaked toucans flutter in the trees. Butterflies dance in the dappled sunshine. Iguanas and sloths hang out in lofty perches. Anteaters, jaguars and many other species can be spotted.
3. Escape the city to serene San Blas
The San Blas islands (also known as the Comarca de Kuna Yala) to the northeast of the city are a haven of white sand shaded by whispering palms. Take a guided tour to learn more about the indigenous Kuna people, or simply grab your snorkel and dive into the perfection of San Blas. Read a book on the beach and cool off with a swim in the ocean.
Recommended Accommodations for Spring Break in Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Spring Break Rainy Day Activities
With more than 320 days of sunshine a year you are unlikely to have bad weather on your Spring Break in Panama City Beach. Still, there is plenty to entertain you on those rare occasions when the weather turns. Here are some of the most entertaining rainy day activities in Panama City Beach.
1. Museo de Arte Contemporaneo
Feast your eyes on one of the best collections of Panamanian art in the world. Changing temporary exhibitions display works by relevant national and international masters. Check out the impressive collection of paper-based works by Latin American artists.
2. Museo de Arte Religioso Colonial
Pore over the religious treasures housed in the Iglesia y Convento de Santo Domingo. Many of the colonial art objects in the collection date back to the 16th century, a tumultuous time for the Catholic church. Marvel at the centuries-old Arco Chato at the entrance.
3. Museo del Canal Interoceanico
The French canal company was once headquartered within this stately building. The museum charts the history of the world-famous waterway.
Top Offers for Spring Break in Panama City Beach
Average Nightly Rental Prices in Panama City Beach
Vacation Rental Price Information in Panama City Beach
Vacation Rental Availability in Panama City Beach
Rental Availability Information in Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals Inspiration
- California Spring Break Vacation
- Daytona Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Destin Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Florida Spring Break Vacation
- Fort Lauderdale Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Hilton Head Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Key West Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Lake Havasu Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Las Vegas Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Nevada Spring Break Vacation
- New Orleans Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Palm Springs Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- San Diego Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- South Carolina Spring Break Vacation
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Spring Break Destinations
- Spring Break Destinations East Coast
- Spring Break Destinations Midwest
- Spring Break in Alabama
- Spring Break in Anthem
- Spring Break in Arizona
- Spring Break in Arkansas
- Spring Break in Atlanta
- Spring Break in Austin
- Spring Break in Broward County
- Spring Break in Chicago
- Spring Break in Clearwater Beach
- Spring Break in Clemson
- Spring Break in Colorado
- Spring Break in Columbia
- Spring Break in Corpus Christi
- Spring Break in Fort Myers
- Spring Break in Fort Myers Beach
- Spring Break in Galveston
- Spring Break in Georgia
- Spring Break in Gulf Shores
- Spring Break in Hawaii
- Spring Break in Houston
- Spring Break in Lake Tahoe
- Spring Break in Los Angeles
- Spring Break in Malibu
- Spring Break in Michigan
- Spring Break in Nashville
- Spring Break in New Jersey
- Spring Break in New York
- Spring Break in New York City
- Spring Break in North Carolina
- Spring Break in Oregon
- Spring Break in Orlando
- Spring Break in Port Aransas
- Spring Break in San Antonio
- Spring Break in Seattle
- Spring Break in Tennessee
- Spring Break in Utah
- Spring Break in Vermont
- Spring Break in Virginia
- Spring Break in Wisconsin
- Spring Break near Lake Powell
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Virginia Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals