Spacious mid-century modern homes, often accompanied by private pools, provide visitors to Palm Springs with their own personal paradise. Designed for your total comfort and serenity, the exotic vacation villas in this desert resort will give you the perfect place to call home when you visit Palm Springs.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Palm Springs
Compare and find the ideal property from $90 per night by exploring the 5,890 options featured in Palm Springs. By comparing these properties, HomeToGo brings you the lowest prices as well as the highest rated vacation homes in Palm Springs.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Palm Springs
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs
Find your perfect vacation rental in Palm Springs: from $90 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Palm Springs and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Palm Springs accommodation with high-speed internet.
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Palm Springs rental with full kitchen.
Popular Rental Amenities in Palm Springs
Choose a filter above and find an accommodation matching your needs among the 5,890 rentals in Palm Springs. You can easily compare and find a rental fitting your criteria in Palm Springs if you want a rental with a pool or you travel with your pet, as most accommodations include "Pool" or "Pets allowed." You could even find properties if you need a crib for your baby (289 rentals include "Crib" in Palm Springs) or if you have pets that could run away (108 rentals in Palm Springs include "Fenced").
Price and Availability Index in Palm Springs
Vacation Rental Price Information in Palm Springs
We rendered price information data on the above graph to give you more insights on prices in Palm Springs. Palm Springs is more expensive in April (4/13 - 4/20), where prices are on average $1,128 a night. On average, the most interesting prices are in a week of July (7/29 - 8/5) as the average price is only $465 per night.
Rental Availability Information in Palm Springs
The availability graph shows the percentage of available rentals in Palm Springs. In a week of May (5/4 - 5/11), 82% of the vacation rentals are booked. Conversely, you will find the highest percentage of available offers in Palm Springs in June (6/24 - 7/1).
The Weather in Palm Springs
Check out our climate diagram to find the perfect month for your vacation. In the next 6 months, August will have higher average temperatures. December is the coolest month, with average minimal temperature reaching 46°. The rainiest month is December while the driest month is June.
7-Day Weather Forecast in Palm Springs
Accommodations for your vacation in Palm Springs
Dining in Style in Palm Springs
There is an array of restaurants available in this chic and fashionable vacation spot. Whether it’s the perfect steak, burgers, or seafood you crave, you can be sure that Palm Springs has it all. Pricier, chic dining can be found in the Uptown Design District, while more casual options abound in downtown Palm Springs.
The 9 Best Places to Eat at in Palm Springs
1. The Purple Palm: Luxurious and relaxing, its decadent dishes include seared quail and smoked duck.
2. Draughtsman: The menu includes grilled mac and cheese and savory lamb meatballs.
3. El Mirasol: Visit this joint for a taste of Mexican's original cuisine with a twist, such as vegan tamales.
4. Birba: Stop in for pizza and a glass of wine. Roasted chicken and other meat dishes complement the menu.
5. Jake’s: This laid-back eatery's standouts include sweet tea vodka and lobster rolls.
6. Mr. Lions: Dig into classics such as prime rib, wedge salads, and steak frites here.
7. Rooster and the Pig: This Vietnamese-American joint serves up tasty dishes alongside unique cocktails.
8. Counter Reformation: Check into this restored restaurant and order halloumi cheese and avocado tartine.
9. Wexler’s Deli: An outpost famous for corned beef and fried trout.
Palm Springs' Best Spots to Take in Art and Local Culture
There’s plenty of nature to enjoy in the area, but if you want to brush up on culture then take a trip from your Palm Springs rental to the Palm Springs Historical Society, which operates the two oldest buildings in the city. The McCallum Adobe, built in 1884 and the Cornelia White House, built in 1893. The society also offers a variety of city walking tours. History buffs might also enjoy the Palm Springs Air Museum, an ode to World War II combat aircraft. You can even see the exact plane flown by Ben Affleck's character in the movie "Pearl Harbor."
7 Great Activities for Families with Children in Palm Springs
1. Joshua Tree National Park: Just a 45-minute drive from Palm Springs, this iconic attraction is a great place to take the kids on a nature adventure. They will love the many hiking trails, boulders to climb, and natural rock formations. If you plan to book a Palm Springs vacation rental with your family, this unique, scenic desert setting is ideal for reconnecting with nature and the great outdoors.
2. Hot Air Balloon Tours: See the Coachella Valley from the bird’s eye view of a hot air balloon, soaring over gorgeous golf courses, plains, desert formations, and orchards. This family-friendly activity even offers champagne for parents.
3. Living Desert Zoo: Take your kids here and let them walk along the self-guided trails and feed the giraffes.
4. Big League Dream Sports Park: The young ones will love playing indoor soccer and inline hockey here. Its pavilion also hosts birthday parties.
5. Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert: Let your kids test their creativity through this museum's hands-on exhibits.
6. Fantasy Springs Lanes: Stroll through the arcade and enjoy classic games as you snack on quesadillas.
7. Big League Dreams Sports Park: Your kids can test their swings at the batting cages and try their hand at slow pitch.
As you can see, there is plenty to enjoy in Palm Springs, and to make the most of your stay here, reserve a Palm Springs vacation rental. This will give you enough space, plenty of leisure time, and lower costs so that you can save for even more entertainment while on vacation!
Information about vacation rentals in Palm Springs
|🏡 Vacation rentals||5,890 properties|
|💳 Possible discounts||up to 35%|
|🌙 Nightly prices starting at||$90|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Pool, Pets allowed and Internet|
|🐾 Pet friendly accommodations||1,709 properties|
|🏊 Vacation rentals with pools||5,553 properties|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average nightly price for a vacation home in Palm Springs?
The nightly price of accommodations in Palm Springs starts at $90. If you would like to stay in a house rental, the average price is $845 per night. A apartment rental Palm Springs will cost $312 per night on average.
How many vacation rentals are available to book in Palm Springs?
There are 5,890 vacation rentals from 17 providers in Palm Springs.
What are the most popular amenities for vacation rentals in Palm Springs?
Usually travelers look for Pets allowed, Pool, and Internet when booking a vacation rental in Palm Springs.
How many vacation rentals with a pool are there in Palm Springs?
Discover 5,553 vacation rentals available to book in Palm Springs.
Are dogs allowed in vacation rentals in Palm Springs?
If traveling with a pet in Palm Springs, 29% of rentals are pet-friendly.
What's the best time of year to travel to Palm Springs?
If you are booking a vacation home in Palm Springs, keep in mind that rainy season is typically in December or January, with June often being the driest.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Vacation Destinations Near Palm Springs
Cathedral City Vacation Rentals
Rancho Mirage Vacation Rentals
Cabins in Idyllwild
Vacation Rentals in Palm Desert
Desert Hot Springs Vacation Rentals
Indian Wells Vacation Rentals
Bermuda Dunes Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in La Quinta
House Rentals in Indio
Accommodation in Coachella
Hemet Vacation Rentals
Yucca Valley Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Joshua Tree
Forest Falls Vacation Rentals
Warner Springs Vacation Rentals
Lodging & Cabins in Angelus Oaks
Lodging & Cabins in Sugarloaf
Palomar Mountain Vacation Rentals
Menifee Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Temecula
Top Vacation Ideas
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Midwest Dog Friendly Vacations
Chicago Hotels & Vacation Rentals for Christmas
Family Vacation in Cape Cod
Family Vacation in Miami
Road Trips in Kentucky
Road Trips in Montana
Road Trips in South Carolina
Weekend Getaway in the Northeast
Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Hotels in Denver
Cabins with Hot Tubs in Ohio
Beach Vacations in Virginia
Ski Destinations in the USA
Chicago Hotels & Vacation Rentals for Thanksgiving
Pet Friendly Rentals in Georgia
Must-See Events in California
Top Destinations for a Weekend Getaway in Arkansas
Spa Getaways in Ohio
Romantic Getaway in Boston
Pet Friendly Rentals in Surfside Beach
Cabins with Hot Tubs in Ruidoso