Spacious mid-century modern homes, often accompanied by private pools, provide visitors to Palm Springs with their own personal paradise. Designed for your total comfort and serenity, the exotic vacation villas in this desert resort will give you the perfect place to call home when you visit Palm Springs.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Palm Springs
Compare and find the ideal property from $102 per night by exploring the 8,011 options featured in Palm Springs. By comparing these properties, HomeToGo brings you the lowest prices as well as the highest rated vacation homes in Palm Springs.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Palm Springs
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs
Find your perfect vacation rental in Palm Springs: from $94 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Palm Springs accommodation with high-speed internet.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Palm Springs and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Palm Springs rental with full kitchen.
Popular Rental Amenities in Palm Springs
Choose a filter above and find an accommodation matching your needs among the 8,011 rentals in Palm Springs. You can easily compare and find a rental fitting your criteria in Palm Springs if you need internet access during your vacation or you're dreaming of days spent poolside, as most accommodations include "Internet" or "Pool." You could even find properties if you want a rental providing a crib (302 rentals include "Crib" in Palm Springs) or if you want to sweat it out in a sauna (197 rentals in Palm Springs include "Sauna").
Price and Availability Index in Palm Springs
Vacation Rental Price Information in Palm Springs
We rendered price information data on the above graph to give you more insights on prices in Palm Springs. Palm Springs is more expensive in March (3/4 - 3/11), where prices are on average $631 a night. On average, the most interesting prices are in a week of July (7/29 - 8/5) as the average price is only $264 per night.
Rental Availability Information in Palm Springs
The availability graph shows the percentage of available rentals in Palm Springs. In a week of February (2/18 - 2/25), 71% of the vacation rentals are booked. Conversely, you will find the highest percentage of available offers in Palm Springs in May (5/27 - 6/3).
The Weather in Palm Springs
7-Day Weather Forecast in Palm Springs
Accommodations for your vacation in Palm Springs
Dining in Style in Palm Springs
There is an array of restaurants available in this chic and fashionable vacation spot. Whether it’s the perfect steak, burgers, or seafood you crave, you can be sure that Palm Springs has it all. Pricier, chic dining can be found in the Uptown Design District, while more casual options abound in downtown Palm Springs.
The 9 Best Places to Eat at in Palm Springs
1. The Purple Palm: Luxurious and relaxing, its decadent dishes include seared quail and smoked duck.
2. Draughtsman: The menu includes grilled mac and cheese and savory lamb meatballs.
3. El Mirasol: Visit this joint for a taste of Mexican's original cuisine with a twist, such as vegan tamales.
4. Birba: Stop in for pizza and a glass of wine. Roasted chicken and other meat dishes complement the menu.
5. Jake’s: This laid-back eatery's standouts include sweet tea vodka and lobster rolls.
6. Mr. Lions: Dig into classics such as prime rib, wedge salads, and steak frites here.
7. Rooster and the Pig: This Vietnamese-American joint serves up tasty dishes alongside unique cocktails.
8. Counter Reformation: Check into this restored restaurant and order halloumi cheese and avocado tartine.
9. Wexler’s Deli: An outpost famous for corned beef and fried trout.
Palm Springs' Best Spots to Take in Art and Local Culture
There’s plenty of nature to enjoy in the area, but if you want to brush up on culture then take a trip from your Palm Springs rental to the Palm Springs Historical Society, which operates the two oldest buildings in the city. The McCallum Adobe, built in 1884 and the Cornelia White House, built in 1893. The society also offers a variety of city walking tours. History buffs might also enjoy the Palm Springs Air Museum, an ode to World War II combat aircraft. You can even see the exact plane flown by Ben Affleck's character in the movie "Pearl Harbor."
7 Great Activities for Families with Children in Palm Springs
1. Joshua Tree National Park: Just a 45-minute drive from Palm Springs, this iconic attraction is a great place to take the kids on a nature adventure. They will love the many hiking trails, boulders to climb, and natural rock formations. If you plan to book a Palm Springs vacation rental with your family, this unique, scenic desert setting is ideal for reconnecting with nature and the great outdoors.
2. Hot Air Balloon Tours: See the Coachella Valley from the bird’s eye view of a hot air balloon, soaring over gorgeous golf courses, plains, desert formations, and orchards. This family-friendly activity even offers champagne for parents.
3. Living Desert Zoo: Take your kids here and let them walk along the self-guided trails and feed the giraffes.
4. Big League Dream Sports Park: The young ones will love playing indoor soccer and inline hockey here. Its pavilion also hosts birthday parties.
5. Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert: Let your kids test their creativity through this museum's hands-on exhibits.
6. Fantasy Springs Lanes: Stroll through the arcade and enjoy classic games as you snack on quesadillas.
7. Big League Dreams Sports Park: Your kids can test their swings at the batting cages and try their hand at slow pitch.
As you can see, there is plenty to enjoy in Palm Springs, and to make the most of your stay here, reserve a Palm Springs vacation rental. This will give you enough space, plenty of leisure time, and lower costs so that you can save for even more entertainment while on vacation!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many holiday homes are available for booking in Palm Springs?
There are currently 8,011 rentals in Palm Springs to browse and rent for your trip.
What amenities are most popular for vacation rentals in Palm Springs?
The most popular amenities for vacation rentals in Palm Springs include accommodations with: Internet, Pool, and TV.
How many vacation homes are in Palm Springs?
There are 8,011 rentals across 15 providers in Palm Springs.
Are pets allowed in vacation rentals in Palm Springs?
If you are traveling with a pet in Palm Springs - 31% of vacation rentals allow pets.
When is it better to travel to Palm Springs?
August and July are typically the warmest months in Palm Springs with temperatures around 108 °F. December and January in Palm Springs are the coldest, with 46 °F on average.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Vacation Destinations Near Palm Springs
Cathedral City Vacation Rentals
Rancho Mirage Vacation Rentals
Cabins in Idyllwild
Vacation Rentals in Palm Desert
Desert Hot Springs Vacation Rentals
Indian Wells Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in La Quinta
House Rentals in Indio
Accommodation in Coachella
Hemet Vacation Rentals
Yucca Valley Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Joshua Tree
Forest Falls Vacation Rentals
Warner Springs Vacation Rentals
Angelus Oaks Vacation Rentals
Sugarloaf Vacation Rentals
Palomar Mountain Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Temecula
House Rentals in Moreno Valley
Borrego Springs Vacation Rentals
Top Vacation Ideas
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Valentines in New York City
- Miami Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Valentines in Japan
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Romantic Getaways in Ohio
- Valentines in Spain
- Valentines in Chicago
- Romantic Getaways in Florida
- Romantic Getaways in Texas
- Valentines in Mexico
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Honeymoon in Tennessee
Weekend Trip Ideas in Pittsburgh
Virginia Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
Family Vacation in Orlando
West Palm Beach Monthly Rentals
Cabins with Hot Tubs in Ohio
Family Vacation in Cape Cod
Honeymoon in Michigan
Plan your Family Spring Break in Florida
Road Trips in Maine
Cabins with Hot Tubs in Colorado
Honeymoon in Venice
Alaska State Parks
Dog Friendly Vacations in New England
Beach Vacations in Virginia
Skiing in Michigan
Las Vegas Hotels & Vacation Rentals for Christmas
Beach Vacations in New Jersey
Honeymoon in Texas
Pet Friendly Rentals in Houston
USA Honeymoon Destinations