Best Vacation Home Deals in Nashville
Compare and find a vacation rental matching your needs among the 3,308 beautiful options from more than 30 vacation rental websites in Nashville. By comparing these vacation rentals, HomeToGo brings you the best deals as well as the highest rated accommodations in Nashville.
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Nashville
Rent a vacation accommodation in Nashville: from $51 per night
Apartments With Balconies or Patios
Vacation Houses With Pools
Vacation Rentals With Fireplaces
Popular Rental Amenities in Nashville
Price and Availability Index in Nashville
Vacation Rental Price Information in Nashville
This graph displays the average prices for the next twelve months in Nashville. The most expensive dates to travel to Nashville are in June (6/1 - 6/8). Prices drop in December to an average of $274 per night (12/1 - 12/8).
Rental Availability Information in Nashville
Check out the graph above to find out how many accommodations are available in Nashville(in %). More people travel to Nashville a week in October (10/12 - 10/19). So far, 48% of the rentals are occupied this week. On the other hand, the week with the most available offers is in December (12/29 - 1/5).
The Weather in Nashville
Check out our climate diagram to find the perfect month for your vacation. In the next 6 months, July will have higher average temperatures. On the other hand, you could have temperatures dropping under 32° in February. The rainiest month is July while the driest month is September.
Get into the music with Nashville vacation rentals
The capital of Tennessee, Nashville is located on the Cumberland River and is home to many colleges and universities. Its most famous attribute is, of course, its status as the capital of the country music industry in the United States, if not the world. The city has officially adopted the nickname ‘Music City U.S.A.’ and visitors come from far and wide to take in the best country music, and experience live performances from upcoming talent. Feel at home in this friendly southern city with a Nashville vacation home.
Getting to Music City U.S.A.
The Nashville International Airport serves Nashville and is a public and military use airport offering daily services to cities across the United States and Canada. Most major airlines in North America offer services to Nashville. Vacationers have the option of renting a vehicle at the airport, however the city does offer good public transportation options to downtown and other top attractions, as well as good taxi services, so car rental is certainly not necessary to get to and from your chosen Nashville vacation rental.
Things to Do in Nashville
- Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. It offers a permanent display outlining the history of country music and Nashville’s role in defining it, plus rotating special exhibitions.
- Take a tour the historic RCA Studio B, which is the famous recording studio where Elvis Presley recorded hundreds of songs, as well as other famous musicians such as Dolly Parton.
- Visit Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage and learn about what his early life was like growing up in this southern state.
- See a show at the Grand Ole Opry, an iconic venue where many legendary country icons have started their careers.
- Walk along the Honky Tonk Highway. This strip, located on Lower Broadway, is home to multiple music venues that have live music playing from 10am to 3am every day.
- Relax in the Opryland Hotel Gardens. The indoor gardens and conservatory of this luxurious hotel are worth visiting. Tropical plants, fountains and waterfalls create a magnificent oasis.
- Check out The Ryman auditorium, another iconic country music venue that hosts historical guided tours and live concerts.
Annual events worth experiencing in Nashville
Nashville is a party all year long, but has several recurring events that add something extra special to the vibe in the city.
Early spring is an exciting time in the city, with the month of April focused on music and performing arts. Each weekend in the month a different major music event takes place in a different part of town. It is a great month to book a Nashville vacation rental and experience the best of the city.
The Fourth of July in Nashville is celebrated with fireworks that light up the night sky in unison with the music of the Nashville Symphony. The day is filled with highlights that are fun for the whole family.
The Country Music Awards show takes place in November each year in Nashville, and is known as ‘Country Music’s Biggest Night’. In Nashville, the awards are an excuse for socializing, celebrating and, of course, enjoying the music!
We compare more than 300 providers, including: