Rejuvenate yourself at a park side vacation home overlooking the best city park system in the nation, or absorb the local history through a century-old brownstone, modern loft in a former mill, or sprawling yet graceful Victorian mansion. Let Minneapolis charm you with its many attractions - even during its famously cold winters you'll find plenty to do.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Minneapolis
Book the perfect accommodation for as little as $87 per night by searching through the 2,429 properties being offered in Minneapolis. The website HomeToGo instantly compares all of these offers to help you save up to 59%!
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Minneapolis
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Minneapolis
Find your perfect vacation rental in Minneapolis: from $87 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Minneapolis
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Minneapolis rental with full kitchen.
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Minneapolis accommodation with high-speed internet.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Minneapolis and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Popular Rental Amenities in Minneapolis
Accommodations can be filtered based on various criteria. Above, you will find the number of properties that provide a specific feature in Minneapolis. Minneapolis is the right spot to look for a rental if you can't imagine a vacation without internet or you never miss an episode of your favorite show, as the most common amenities are "Internet" and "TV." You can also look for a vacation rental in Minneapolis if you plan to go fishing as 221 of the properties there include "Fishing."
Price and Availability Index in Minneapolis
Vacation Rental Price Information in Minneapolis
We analyzed price data and rendered them in this graph, which shows vacation rental prices for the next twelve months in Minneapolis. Prices rise in January and reach an average of $896 a night (1/13 - 1/20), making it the most expensive time to book a rental in the next 12 months. Conversely, the cheapest average prices are in a week of April (4/15 - 4/22).
Rental Availability Information in Minneapolis
Our availability graph helps you identify the busiest months in Minneapolis. The week with the highest booking rate is in April (4/1 - 4/8). Only 64% of the rentals are still available. On the contrary, only 6% of the rentals are booked during a week in July (7/29 - 8/5).
The Weather in Minneapolis
7-Day Weather Forecast in Minneapolis
Accommodations for your vacation in Minneapolis
Excellent Local Fare
Minnesotans take great pride in their state, and this is reflected in the cuisine of each region. Recently, craft breweries have been popping up like crocuses in the springtime, many of them centered in and around central Minneapolis. Try a rich, golden American Pale Ale alongside nationwide favorite the Juicy Lucy cheese-filled hamburger, which Obama himself sampled at Matt's Bar in 2014.
Perhaps Scandinavian flavors are more your palette, in which case lingonberries, lutefisk and lefsa will do the trick. Peruse through the intriguing selection at Ingebretsen's Scandinavian Foods and Gifts to see for yourself where many Minnesota customs (and the accent) come from.
The 9 Best Restaurants in Minneapolis
1. Revival: They serve a variety of unusual sandwiches and salads in an ambiance reminiscent of a European café.
2. Restaurant Alma: This is just the place to have classics like house-made rigatoni and delicious salmon in a stylish setting.
3. Holy Land: Enjoy mouthwatering Lebanese food at this great spot in the Midtown Global Market.
4. Chimborazo: Here you can partake of traditional Ecuadorian and Andean cuisine in a cozy setting.
5. Young Joni: Enjoy Korean-inspired grill fare, including some really tasty pizza, kimchi, and tofu in a rustic setting.
6. Hola Arepa: What began as a big turquoise food truck now serves authentic Venezuelan cuisine and Latin appetizers in a sit-down environment.
7. Namaste Café: Inspired by South Asian food, the menu offers all-time favorites such as mamacha and paapri chaat, which can be washed down with chai tea latte or maharaja drink.
8. Martina: Taste delectable Argentinian food such as beef tongue bruschetta and grilled octopus.
9. Ramen Kazama: The restaurant is a labor of love by Chef Kazama, serving up fantastic traditional ramen.
The 5 Best Breweries in Minneapolis
1. Surly Brewing Co: With a list of more than 20 beers, including the delicious Coffee Bender and Merica, this brewery is a must for any beer-lover.
2. Pryes Brewing Company: Enjoy an extensive range of beers like the Miraculum and Mass Haze-teria, as well as a huge menu of woodfired pizza, right by the river.
3. Modist Brewing Company: This spot uses innovative techniques to brew new types of beer, such as the First Call and Dream Yard.
4. Dangerous Man Brewing Company: A tap house that concentrates on producing high-quality beers in small batches. Their specialties are the Apiary Drop-Triple IPA and Belgium Golden Strong beers.
5. Day Block Brewing Company: This pub serves great pizza, sandwiches, and cocktails, in addition to beers like the Day Pucker and Missing Letters Mexican lager.
For Children and Those Young at Heart
Explore the many lakes of this incredible city. The family will love the many trails around the Chain of Lakes neighborhoods that allow for biking, rollerblading, and general exploration. Kayak and canoe rentals are also available, along with sandy beaches and fishing docks.
Check out the exciting Minnesota Children's Museum or the renowned Science Museum of Minnesota with its popular Omnitheater.
Home of the Original Indoor Mall
When the weather turns cold, head inside and enjoy some of Minneapolis' famous malls. The city is home to not only the very first modern shopping mall (Southdale Center), but also the largest mall in the United States, Mall of America.
Mall of America offers patrons plenty to enjoy under its expansive roof, including a theme park, hotels, hundreds of dining options, an aquarium, mini golf, a movie theater, and of course, hundreds of independent and brand stores.
3 Cool Day Trips from Minneapolis
A little over an hour from Minneapolis by car, visit the city of Owatonna to see well-preserved pioneer buildings at the Village of Yesteryear and get a fascinating glimpse into the area’s glorious past. Spend time in nature at the nearby Afton State Park, where you can hike, go birdwatching, follow the banks of the St. Croix river and swim, or in winter, try your hand at snowshoeing. Head to the town of Taylors Falls, about an hour's drive away on the Minnesota/Wisconsin border, to explore Interstate Park’s lush rivers, lakes, and forests. You can also ski here in winter.
Information about vacation rentals in Minneapolis
|🏡 Vacation rentals||2,429 properties|
|💳 Possible discounts||up to 59%|
|🌙 Nightly prices starting at||$87|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Internet, TV and Air conditioning|
|🐾 Pet friendly accommodations||501 properties|
|🏊 Vacation rentals with pools||692 properties|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical nightly price for a vacation home in Minneapolis?
The average accommodation in Minneapolis is priced at $87 per night. If you would like to stay in a apartment rental, the average price is $251 per night. A house rental Minneapolis will cost on average $770 per night.
How many vacation homes are available for booking in Minneapolis?
There are 2,429 vacation rentals to choose from for your upcoming vacation.
What are the most popular amenities for vacation homes in Minneapolis?
If you're looking to book a vacation rental in Minneapolis, others search for homes with these amenities: TV, Internet and Air conditioning.
How many vacation rentals with a pool are in Minneapolis?
There are 692 rentals across 10 providers in Minneapolis.
Are dogs allowed in vacation homes in Minneapolis?
Sure, currently there are 501 vacation homes in Minneapolis that allow dogs , with an average nightly cost of $380.
What's the best time to travel to Minneapolis?
If choosing a vacation home in Minneapolis, keep in mind that rainy season is typically in May or June, with January often being the driest.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Vacation Destinations Near Minneapolis
Edina Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Saint Paul
Stillwater Vacation Rentals
Saint Cloud Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Rochester
Brainerd Vacation Rentals
Alexandria Vacation Rentals
Breezy Point Vacation Rentals
Crosslake Vacation Rentals
Clear Lake Vacation Rentals
Black River Falls Vacation Rentals
La Crosse Vacation Rentals
Duluth Vacation Rentals
Spirit Lake, IA Vacation Rentals
Cabins in Okoboji
Walker Vacation Rentals
Two Harbors Vacation Rentals
Bayfield Vacation Rentals
Cedar Falls Vacation Rentals
Wausau Vacation Rentals
Top Vacation Ideas
- Miami Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Lake Havasu Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Miami Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Romantic Getaways in Florida
- California Spring Break Vacation
- Bora Bora Honeymoon
- Romantic Getaways in Ohio
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Road Trips in Texas
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Romantic Getaway in the Wisconsin Dells
Romantic Getaway in South Carolina
California Music Venues
Oregon Music Venues
Myrtle Beach Monthly Rentals
Skiing in Massachusetts
Arizona Monthly Rentals
Killington Seasonal Rentals
Pet Friendly Rentals in Lake Gaston
Pet Friendly Rentals in Corpus Christi
South Carolina Beach Vacations
Surfing Vacations in San Diego
Summer Vacations in Shreveport
Cabins with Hot Tubs in Massanutten
Honeymoon in Destin, FL
Hotels in Key West
Virginia Beach Monthly Rentals
Weekend Trip Ideas in Philadelphia
Summer Vacations in Cape Cod
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Delaware