Spring Break in Miami: Top Accommodations
Miami Spring Break Family Activities
Miami is also an excellent destination for families, with much to offer in the way of culture, history, outdoor fun, and plenty of Miami spring break vacation rentals.
1. Miami Seaquarium
Get up-close and personal with a variety of aquatic creatures at the Miami Seaquarium with your kids. Explore this incredible 38-acre park and experience multiple animal encounters, educational exhibits, informative presentations, and several animal shows. Discover the beauty of the relationship between humans, the environment, and marine life.
2. Art Deco Architecture
Miami is loaded with fantastic cultural attractions that are also great for the family. From historical and contemporary art to modern and classical architectural treasure, there are plenty of artsy things to explore in this great city. South Beach has over 800 Art Deco structures, making Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive a delightful spectacle. The whole family will love experiencing Miami’s remarkable Art Deco icons such as The Webster, Breakwater, Cadillac Hotel, and Delano.
3. Visit Museums
– Miami boasts some of the most iconic museums in the country. Pérez Art Museum Miami is home to unique classic and contemporary artworks. It also offers interactive programs that include art-inspired events, music, hands-on activities, and theatrical performances. The Bass Museum is a contemporary art museum, which provides a special kid’s program about personal growth and creativity through art.
Best Places to Stay for Spring Break in Miami
Miami Spring Break Outdoor Activities
In addition to beaches, Spring Break in Miami offers plenty of fun outdoor activities for the entire family.
1. Key West Tour
A Miami Spring Back vacation is incomplete without visiting Key West. During the guided tour, enjoy some of the interesting sights like the Southernmost Point Buoy, the Harry S. Truman Little White House, Mallory Square and Ernest Hemingway's home. Driving on U.S. Route 1 over the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, the tour covers 32 islands and 42 bridges to reach the southernmost part of the country, only 90 miles from Cuba.
2. Miami Helicopter Tour
Take a thrilling helicopter ride over Miami and catch a bird's-eye view of the city’s main sites and attractions. As the helicopter flies over the Atlantic Ocean, savor the spectacular views of North Miami and the surrounding beaches, including Golden Beach, Hallandale Beach, Haulover Beach and Sunny Isles Beach.
3. Everglades Airboat Tour
If you’d like to explore a different side of nature, take a relaxing and informative trip to the beautiful Everglades Safari Park. Start a fascinating airboat adventure to spot alligators on muddy banks, cranes looking for fish, and panthers relaxing on low-hanging branches, enjoying hassle-free transportation from Miami spring break hotels.
Recommended Accommodations for Spring Break in Miami
Miami Spring Break Rainy Day Activities
If you run into a rainy day during your spring break in Miami and are looking for ways to enjoy your time, you will find plenty of fun things to do.
1. Watch a movie at CMX
Don't let the rain spoil your spring break - get out of your Miami spring break hotels and enjoy a movie at Brickell’s new CMX. This movie theater spreads out over 35,000 square feet and is famed for offering a luxury cinema experience. The theater comprises a full bar and offers a food menu with appetizers like popcorn shrimp, pulled pork sliders, and Cuban egg rolls.
2. Visiting Frost Science
The new Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science attracts a lot of crowds regardless of the weather, especially suitable for a rainy day. The 250,000-square-foot museum offers 30 different aquariums, a 3D planetarium, laser light shows, liquid nitrogen desserts, live science demonstrations, and various interactive exhibits.
3. Go Shopping
Another great way to keep occupied indoors is with some fun shopping time. Some of the popular malls include Dadeland Mall, Lincoln Road Mall, and the mighty Aventura Mall. You can also check out the stores in Midtown Miami. If the sky clears up, head to Bayside Marketplace, which offers sightseeing and dining opportunities in addition to shopping.
Top Offers for Spring Break in Miami
Average Nightly Rental Prices in Miami
Vacation Rental Price Information in Miami
Vacation Rental Availability in Miami
Rental Availability Information in Miami
Other Popular Destinations for Spring Break
- Daytona Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Destin Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Fort Lauderdale Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Hilton Head Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Lake Havasu Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Las Vegas Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- New Orleans Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Palm Springs Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Panama City Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- San Diego Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals