Mexico is the ideal destination for a beach rental, and its cities offer a wealth of treasures. Their buildings vary and style and color, and hold some of the best museums and restaurants in the world. The country's fun, laid-back atmosphere is sure to make for an unforgettable holiday.
1. Mexico City: There's so much to discover in Mexico City, one of the world's greatest metropolises. The city is steeped in history and tradition, but is also forward-thinking and innovative.
2. Guadalajara: Home to an ever-expanding cultural and culinary scene, Guadalajara is also where mariachi music and tequila originated from – it doesn't get more Mexican than that!
3. Puerto Vallarta: The gorgeous resort town of Puerto Vallarta, right on the Pacific Ocean, offers miles of sandy beaches and tranquil town life.
4. Los Cabos: Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo form Los Cabos, the ultimate Mexican destination for travelers seeking fun, glamour, and stunning beaches.
5. Puerto Escondido: Puerto Escondido is known as a surfer's paradise, and its casual vibe attracts travelers looking for a slower pace.
6. Merida: Merida is often nicknamed "the White City" for its stunning white buildings, some of which are home to the region's best museums.
7. Monterrey: An industrial and economic hub, Monterrey boasts a thriving nightlife, impressive monuments, and mountainous landscapes.
8. Morelia: Morelia is one of Mexico's best-kept secrets. Its architecture effortlessly blends Renaissance, Baroque, and colonial influences, all amid breathtaking nature.
9. Cancun: Fun-loving Cancun promises something for everyone: turquoise waters, wild nightlife, Mayan sites, and outdoor activities.