Even if you've never considered yourself a big city person, it's hard not to fall in love with Manhattan. Whether you're taking in the dazzling lights at Times Square, or devouring a delicious meal on the Lower West Side, your time in New York City will be full of delights. Experience the city like a local by renting your own place. Apartments come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from chic loft spaces to spacious family pads.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Manhattan
Compare and find a vacation rental fitting your expectations among the 17,431 fantastic vacation rentals from different vacation rental websites in Manhattan. Every one of the vacation rentals from our partner websites are instantaneously compared by our algorithm so you can save up to 51%.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Manhattan
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Manhattan
Find your perfect vacation rental in Manhattan: from $104 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Manhattan
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Manhattan rental with full kitchen.
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Manhattan accommodation with high-speed internet.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Manhattan and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Popular Rental Amenities in Manhattan
Filters are conveniently available to help you in your search to find a beautiful accommodation in Manhattan. Manhattan is the perfect destination to look for a rental if you can't imagine a vacation without internet or you want to tune out with some TV time, as the most common features are "Internet" and "TV." You can also search for a vacation rental in Manhattan if you are a grill master as 148 of the accommodations there provide "Grill."
Price and Availability Index in Manhattan
Vacation Rental Price Information in Manhattan
This graph displays average prices of the vacation rentals and holiday apartments located in Manhattan. Manhattan is more expensive in May (5/27 - 6/3), where prices are on average $1,777 a night. Prices are more affordable in February (2/24 - 3/2).
Rental Availability Information in Manhattan
Find out the percentage of available rentals in Manhattan with the graph above. In March (3/25 - 4/1), only 24 are available. People tend to travel less to Manhattan during a week in May (5/27 - 6/3) when only 31% of the rentals are booked.
The Weather in Manhattan
The above is a climate diagram for Manhattan. In July maximum temperatures go higher than 86°. However, temperatures can go lower than 27° in Manhattan in January. The rainiest month is December while the driest month is September.
7-Day Weather Forecast in Manhattan
Accommodations for your vacation in Manhattan
Where to Eat in Manhattan
Fortunately, your Manhattan rental won't be far from superb cuisine, with each neighborhood having its own flair. Dine in style at Le Bernardin or Gramercy Tavern, both well-loved upscale restaurants, ideal for a romantic meal for two.
For something a little quirky, head to the British-pub style The Spotted Pig, and enjoy European-inspired favorites including oysters with mignonette, and steak with wild mushrooms. To wash it all down, sample one of the tantalizing ales.
The 6 Best Museums in Manhattan
1. Metropolitan Museum of Art: This NYC staple is a great place to start. Since 1880, this Central Park favorite showcases artifacts up to 5,000 years old, including an ancient Egyptian temple. It has an enormous collection of works by international artists.
2. The Museum of Modern Art: This institution will appeal to your contemporary senses. Come here to see some incredible works of art by Warhol, Picasso and many more
3. 9/11 Memorial Museum: Head to the museum and memorial at Ground Zero, a somber but important site. A poignant memorial of New York's character, it also demonstrates how a city recovers after a horrifying tragedy.
4. American Museum of Natural History: Open your mind to the wonders of the world here, where extinct creatures such as the mammoth and T-Rex come to life.
5. Guggenheim: A work of art in itself, the Guggenheim showcases daring, abstract, and expressionist works.
6. Tenement Museum: This immersive museum tells the stories of the many working-class immigrants who landed in New York.
The 9 Best Speakeasy Bars in Manhattan
1. PDT: Party like it’s 1925 at this bar concealed behind an old phone booth.
2. Apotheke: The bartender is your own personal alchemist at this hot jazz bar.
3. The Garret: This is the place for the best cocktails and views in the West Village.
4. Peppi’s Cellar: Tucked beneath an Italian restaurant, enjoy retro vibes and a Manhattan in intimate surroundings.
5. Attaboy: Enjoy the personal touch as bartenders create unique cocktails based on your specific tastes.
6. Employees: Only Perfect for a late-night adventure, staff pair cocktails with gourmet fare.
7. Angel’s Share: An elegant, hideaway venue, it's straight out of the Great Gatsby.
8. The Poni Room: Utter the secret code word to enter this aquatically-themed Bowery bar hidden behind a restaurant.
9. B Flat: Follow the music to find this ultra-chic Church Street jazz lounge.
5 Iconic Landmarks in NYC
1. Central Park
With so much to discover, it's no surprise that Central Park is the most visited urban park in the United States. Take a horse and carriage ride, explore The Ramble and Lake, or check out the observation deck at Belvedere Castle.
2. Statue of Liberty
The iconic Statue of Liberty is best viewed by boat, and you can do this by taking a ferry ride across to Staten Island. Tours of the statue are available, with amazing views rewarding those who ascend the 354 steps. Combine your visit with a boat trip to Ellis Island.
3. Empire State Building
Take a thrilling elevator ride up to the Observation Deck on the 102nd floor for incredible views over the city. Year-round exhibitions are also found here, spanning a wide range of topics.
4. Bryant Park
This beautifully maintained park in the center of Manhattan is the perfect place to escape the big city hubbub. Watch a free movie screening, ride the carousel, or simply hang out on the grass playing pétanque whilst soaking up the atmosphere.
5. Rockefeller Center
If you're not at the Rockefeller Center for a live television screening, don't despair - visit the Top of the Rock Observation Deck. The vacations are a great time to visit as well, especially for the skating rink and famous giant Christmas tree.
Information about vacation rentals in Manhattan
|🏡 Vacation rentals||17,431 properties|
|💳 Possible discounts||up to 51%|
|🌙 Nightly prices starting at||$104|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Internet, TV and Air conditioning|
|🐾 Pet friendly accommodations||3,215 properties|
|🏊 Vacation rentals with pools||1,241 properties|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price per night for a vacation home in Manhattan?
The nightly price of accommodations in Manhattan starts at $104. If you would like to stay in a apartment rental, the average price is $381 per night. A house rental Manhattan will cost $1,165 per night on average.
How many vacation homes are available to book in Manhattan?
There are currently 17,431 rentals available for booking for your upcoming trip.
What are the most popular amenities for vacation rentals in Manhattan?
If you're looking to book a vacation rental in Manhattan, the most popular amenities are: TV, Internet and Air conditioning.
How many vacation homes with pools are there in Manhattan?
There are 1,241 rentals from 14 providers in Manhattan.
Are pets allowed in vacation rentals in Manhattan?
In case if you are traveling with a pet in Manhattan - 19% of vacation homes are pet-friendly.
What's the best time to travel to Manhattan?
Manhattan has its warmest time of year around July and August, with average nightly prices of $104.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Vacation Destinations Near Manhattan
Weehawken Vacation Rentals
North Bergen Vacation Rentals
Hoboken Vacation Rentals
Secaucus Vacation Rentals
House & Short Term Rentals in New York City
Condos in Jersey City
East Rutherford Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Englewood, NJ
Clifton Vacation Rentals
Elmwood Park Vacation Rentals
Mount Vernon Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Yonkers
Elizabeth Vacation Rentals
White Plains Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Long Beach
Mountain Lakes Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Greenwich
Croton-on-Hudson Vacation Rentals
Stamford Vacation Rentals