Even if you've never considered yourself a big city person, it's hard not to fall in love with Manhattan. Whether you're taking in the dazzling lights at Times Square, or devouring a delicious meal on the Lower West Side, your time in New York City will be full of delights. Experience the city like a local by renting your own place. Apartments come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from chic loft spaces to spacious family pads.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Manhattan
Save up to 79%
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Manhattan
Book Vacation Rental Offers with the Highest User Rating
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Manhattan
Find your perfect vacation rental in Manhattan: from $51 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Manhattan
Find Fantastic yet Inexpensive Offers
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Manhattan rental with full kitchen.
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Manhattan accommodation with high-speed internet.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Manhattan and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Popular Rental Amenities in Manhattan
Filters are conveniently available to help you in your search to find a beautiful accommodation in Manhattan. Manhattan is the perfect destination to look for a rental if you need internet access during your vacation or you would like to cook your own meals at home, as the most common features are "Internet" and "Kitchen." You can also search for a vacation rental in Manhattan if you want to hang out and relax outside as 1,065 of the accommodations there provide "Yard."
Price and Availability Index in Manhattan
Vacation Rental Price Information in Manhattan
This graph displays average prices of the vacation rentals and holiday apartments located in Manhattan. Manhattan is more expensive in November (11/30 – 12/7), where prices are on average $1,069 a night. Prices are more affordable in January (1/27 – 2/3).
Rental availability information in Manhattan
Find out the percentage of available rentals in Manhattan with the graph above. In November (11/30 – 12/7), only 22 are available. People tend to travel less to Manhattan during a week in February (2/24 – 3/2) when only 23% of the rentals are booked.
The Weather in Manhattan
The above is a climate diagram for Manhattan. In July maximum temperatures go higher than 86°. However, temperatures can go lower than 27° in Manhattan in January. The rainiest month is December while the driest month is September.
7-Day Weather Forecast in Manhattan
Accommodations for your vacation in Manhattan
Where to Eat in Manhattan
Fortunately, your Manhattan rental won't be far from superb cuisine, with each neighborhood having its own flair. Dine in style at Le Bernardin or Gramercy Tavern, both well-loved upscale restaurants, ideal for a romantic meal for two.
For something a little quirky, head to the British-pub style The Spotted Pig, and enjoy European-inspired favorites including oysters with mignonette, and steak with wild mushrooms. To wash it all down, sample one of the tantalizing ales.
The 6 Best Museums in Manhattan
1. Metropolitan Museum of Art: This NYC staple is a great place to start. Since 1880, this Central Park favorite showcases artifacts up to 5,000 years old, including an ancient Egyptian temple. It has an enormous collection of works by international artists.
2. The Museum of Modern Art: This institution will appeal to your contemporary senses. Come here to see some incredible works of art by Warhol, Picasso and many more
3. 9/11 Memorial Museum: Head to the museum and memorial at Ground Zero, a somber but important site. A poignant memorial of New York's character, it also demonstrates how a city recovers after a horrifying tragedy.
4. American Museum of Natural History: Open your mind to the wonders of the world here, where extinct creatures such as the mammoth and T-Rex come to life.
5. Guggenheim: A work of art in itself, the Guggenheim showcases daring, abstract, and expressionist works.
6. Tenement Museum: This immersive museum tells the stories of the many working-class immigrants who landed in New York.
The 9 Best Speakeasy Bars in Manhattan
1. PDT: Party like it’s 1925 at this bar concealed behind an old phone booth.
2. Apotheke: The bartender is your own personal alchemist at this hot jazz bar.
3. The Garret: This is the place for the best cocktails and views in the West Village.
4. Peppi’s Cellar: Tucked beneath an Italian restaurant, enjoy retro vibes and a Manhattan in intimate surroundings.
5. Attaboy: Enjoy the personal touch as bartenders create unique cocktails based on your specific tastes.
6. Employees: Only Perfect for a late-night adventure, staff pair cocktails with gourmet fare.
7. Angel’s Share: An elegant, hideaway venue, it's straight out of the Great Gatsby.
8. The Poni Room: Utter the secret code word to enter this aquatically-themed Bowery bar hidden behind a restaurant.
9. B Flat: Follow the music to find this ultra-chic Church Street jazz lounge.
5 Iconic Landmarks in NYC
1. Central Park
With so much to discover, it's no surprise that Central Park is the most visited urban park in the United States. Take a horse and carriage ride, explore The Ramble and Lake, or check out the observation deck at Belvedere Castle.
2. Statue of Liberty
The iconic Statue of Liberty is best viewed by boat, and you can do this by taking a ferry ride across to Staten Island. Tours of the statue are available, with amazing views rewarding those who ascend the 354 steps. Combine your visit with a boat trip to Ellis Island.
3. Empire State Building
Take a thrilling elevator ride up to the Observation Deck on the 102nd floor for incredible views over the city. Year-round exhibitions are also found here, spanning a wide range of topics.
4. Bryant Park
This beautifully maintained park in the center of Manhattan is the perfect place to escape the big city hubbub. Watch a free movie screening, ride the carousel, or simply hang out on the grass playing pétanque whilst soaking up the atmosphere.
5. Rockefeller Center
If you're not at the Rockefeller Center for a live television screening, don't despair - visit the Top of the Rock Observation Deck. The vacations are a great time to visit as well, especially for the skating rink and famous giant Christmas tree.
Information about vacation rentals in Manhattan
|🏡 Vacation rentals available||15,154 homes|
|💳 Possible discounts||up to 77%|
|🌙 Nightly prices starting at||$51|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Internet, Kitchen and Air conditioning|
|🐾 Pet friendly homes||3,315 homes|
|🏊 Vacation rentals with pools||955 homes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average price per night for a vacation home in Manhattan?
The price of a night's stay in Manhattan starts at $51. If you’re interested in a house rental, the average price is $1,025 per night. A apartment rental Manhattan will cost $337 per night on average.
How many vacation homes are available to book in Manhattan?
There are currently 15,154 vacation homes in Manhattan to browse and book for your upcoming trip.
What are the most popular amenities for vacation rentals in Manhattan?
Most travelers search for Internet, Kitchen, and Air conditioning when booking a vacation rental in Manhattan.
How many vacation homes with pools are there in Manhattan?
Manhattan has 955 Hotel room and Apartment rental options on offer to rent.
Are dogs allowed in vacation homes in Manhattan?
If traveling with a pet in Manhattan, 22% of vacation homes are pet-friendly.
What's the best month to travel to Manhattan?
July and August are the warmest months in Manhattan with temperatures around 86 °F. The coldest months in Manhattan are January and February, with 27 °F on average.
Find the perfect Manhattan home to match your style
Top cities to visit
- Vacation Rentals in Branson, MO
- Dallas Condos & Vacation Rentals
- Vacation Rentals in Austin
- Condos & House Rentals in Orange Beach
- Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs
- Houses & Vacation Rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- Condos & House Rentals in Tampa
- House Rentals & Condos in Phoenix
- Vacation Rentals in Siesta Key
- House Rentals & Condos in Philadelphia
- Vacation Rentals in Saint Augustine
- Condo & House Rentals in Albuquerque
- Vacation Rentals in Hershey
- Vacation Rentals in Breckenridge
- House & Vacation Rentals in Miami Beach
Vacation Destinations Near Manhattan
Weehawken Vacation Rentals
North Bergen Vacation Rentals
Hoboken Vacation Rentals
Secaucus Vacation Rentals
House & Short Term Rentals in New York City
Condos in Jersey City
East Rutherford Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Englewood, NJ
Clifton Vacation Rentals
Elmwood Park Vacation Rentals
Mount Vernon Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Yonkers
Elizabeth Vacation Rentals
White Plains Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Long Beach
House Rentals in Greenwich
Stamford Vacation Rentals
Long Branch Vacation Rentals
Norwalk Vacation Rentals
Asbury Park Vacation Rentals
Belmar Vacation Rentals
Freehold Township Vacation Rentals
Howell Vacation Rentals
Spring Lake Vacation Rentals
Washingtonville Vacation Rentals
Manasquan Vacation Rentals
Carmel Vacation Rentals
Princeton Vacation Rentals
Point Pleasant Beach Vacation Rentals
Point Pleasant Vacation Rentals
Port Jefferson Vacation Rentals
Bridgeport Vacation Rentals
Bay Head Vacation Rentals
Lodging & Cabins in Brick
Beacon Vacation Rentals
Danbury Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals on Fire Island
Toms River Vacation Rentals
Lavallette Vacation Rentals
Milford Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Seaside Heights
New Hope Vacation Rentals
East Stroudsburg Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in New Haven
Ellenville Vacation Rentals
Westhampton Vacation Rentals
Tannersville Vacation Rentals
Barnegat Light Vacation Rentals
Quogue Vacation Rentals