From top hiking destinations to sandy beaches and excellent shopping outlets, spring break in Los Angeles promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Guests can swim, surf or relax in the serene sunny beaches.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Spring Break in Los Angeles: Top Accommodations
Top 5 Things to Do for Spring Break in Los Angeles
With lots of fun activities, the "City of Angels" is an excellent stop for a getaway. Experience a quintessential endless summer with these top activities for your spring break in Los Angeles.
1. Visit Los Angeles beaches
Tide pools and sea caves lie in store at Leo Carrillo State Beach. Here, guests can enjoy guided nature walks and picnic areas. Play some beach volleyball at Santa Monica Beach, a classic stretch of sand. Beautiful ocean views at El Matador Beach create an excellent backdrop for photography.
2. Go on a movie-themed studio tour
Enjoy themed rides like Jurassic World along with access to the world-famous Universal Studios, Hollywood. Then, walk in the steps of your favorite TV star with a Warner Bros. studio tour. This laidback tour lets you appreciate movie sets and sound stages from the best movies around.
3. Hike through adventurous trails
Lace up your sturdy hiking shoes and trek through the roundtrip Griffith Park Trails. Spectacular views at Brush Canyon Trail lead you to Mount Hollywood Drive. Remember to bring water and make the most of the fresh air and sunshine. Make your way through a 2-mile hike in Wildwood Park to see aptly named photogenic Paradise Falls.
4. Explore the Hollywood Museum
Learn about movie and TV history with stunning props and artifacts at this fascinating museum. Photograph galleries and restored makeup rooms pay tribute to significant stars. Browse extensive collections of Hollywood memorabilia available on four floors of the spectacular exhibits.
5. Spot exotic marine life
Search for marine life and whales as you enjoy your day at the sea. Take a harbor cruise off the coast of California in a luxury stadium seating. Humpback whales, sperm whales, pacific white-sided dolphins, and California sea lions create a spectacle in the blue waters.
Best Places to Stay for Spring Break in Los Angeles
Average Nightly Rental Prices in Los Angeles
Vacation Rental Price Information in Los Angeles
Vacation Rental Availability in Los Angeles
Rental Availability Information in Los Angeles
Other Popular Destinations for Spring Break
- Daytona Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Destin Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Fort Lauderdale Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Hilton Head Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Lake Havasu Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Las Vegas Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- New Orleans Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Palm Springs Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Panama City Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- San Diego Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Spring Break in Anthem
- Spring Break in Atlanta
- Spring Break in Austin
- Spring Break in Chicago
- Spring Break in Clemson
- Spring Break in Columbia
- Spring Break in Corpus Christi
- Spring Break in Fort Myers
- Spring Break in Fort Myers Beach
- Spring Break in Galveston
- Spring Break in Gulf Shores
- Spring Break in Houston
- Spring Break in Malibu
- Spring Break in Nashville
- Spring Break in Orlando
- Spring Break in Port Aransas
- Spring Break in San Antonio
- Spring Break in Seattle