Choose the perfect vacation rental
Spring Break Key West: Top Accommodations
Key West Spring Break Family Activities
Sure, the very words "spring break" conjure up images of college student debauchery. In Key West, however, you'll find a more family-oriented atmosphere, with activities aplenty that both you and your children can enjoy while you're in town for their own school spring breaks.
Key West Old Town Trolley Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
This is the perfect way for you and your family to see the sights of historic Key West. You can stay on the trolley for the entire 90-minute tour, or get off at any stop along the way. Hop off at Duval Street for Victorian mansions, iconic restaurants, and bars with live music. The trolley also goes past the former home, now a museum, of American author Ernest Hemingway. Furthermore, as the Old Town offers a wide variety of Key West spring break hotels, the trolley might be quite convenient to where your local abode!
Wildlife Refuge See-Through Kayak Tour
Starting from the Key West marina, climb aboard a catamaran called the Tiki Boat, which will take you 25mi. out to an island in the Key West National Wildlife Refuge. There you will launch your see-through kayak to paddle through unique mangrove trees, viewing the marine life below the water. A guide provides information on the wildlife you observe.
Glass-Bottom Catamaran Eco-Tour Cruise
Make your spring break in Key West a learning experience for both kids and adults with an ecology-focused catamaran cruise offered by Fury Water Adventures. See North America's only living coral reef, plus over 300 species of fish and sea creatures. Viewed through the glass bottom of your boat, you can spot spiny lobsters, trumpetfish, pufferfish, and barracuda.
Best Places to Stay for Spring Break Key West
Key West Spring Break Outdoor Activities
Naturally, a destination with great year-round weather like Key West offers a plethora of outdoor activities.
Morning Reef Snorkel
A number of local tour providers offer morning snorkeling trips, during which you can descend into the waters off Key West and swim over the living coral reef environment, home to sea turtles, rays, and fish of all kinds and colors. Typically, expert guides will help you get the knack of snorkeling, as well as explain the sea life you see.
Marathon Charter Fishing
Nearby Key Marathon is known as the home of deep sea fishing, offering guided charter excursions. Sporting fish such as sailfish, wahoo, mahi mahi, tuna, snapper, grouper, king mackerel, and shark may find themselves landed in the boat with your patience and effort.
Key West Parasailing
The island of Key West is only four miles long by two miles wide. When you go parasailing, you can see the entirety it from the air. A one hour experience is offered by several local companies. Catch the fresh ocean breezes, and keep an eye out for dolphins playing in the water.
Recommended Accommodations for Spring Break Key West
Key West Spring Break Rainy Day Activities
Even an island that seems to live in a permanent state of summer gets a little rain sometimes. Luckily, this cozy city offers entertaining indoor fun, too.
Key West Pub Crawl
Key West is famous for its party life. Guided tours can show you the best and most historic of Key West's watering holes, including the famous Hog's Breath Saloon on Front Street. Many of the pubs offer food, as well, and a planned pub crawl can easily occupy a rainy afternoon.
Some Key West spring break hotels have their own spas, but if yours doesn't, just head to the heart of Old Town, where you'll find this chic day spa. Enjoy a massage, facial, or body care inspired by similar treatments from the South Pacific.
Visit the southernmost point in the United States landmark at the Key West marina to take some souvenir photographs. If it starts to rain, no problem—there are numerous shops and restaurants along the waterfront. If you're there in the morning, check out Banana Cafe for breakfast. Later in the day, stop in at the Lobster Shack Key West, where the lobster rolls supposedly rival those found in Maine!
Top Offers for Spring Break Key West
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do vacation rentals for Key West Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals cost?
The average price for accommodation Key West is between usually $335 and $826 per night.
What kinds of rentals can I find for Key West Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals?
We would suggest browsing our incredible selection Bed & Breakfast rentals and House rentals for Key West Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals.
The Weather Key West
Key West Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals Inspiration
- California Spring Break Vacation
- Daytona Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Destin Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Florida Spring Break Vacation
- Fort Lauderdale Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Hilton Head Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Lake Havasu Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Las Vegas Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Nevada Spring Break Vacation
- New Orleans Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Palm Springs Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Panama City Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- San Diego Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- South Carolina Spring Break Vacation
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Spring Break Destinations
- Spring Break Destinations East Coast
- Spring Break Destinations Midwest
- Spring Break in Alabama
- Spring Break in Anthem
- Spring Break in Arizona
- Spring Break in Arkansas
- Spring Break in Atlanta
- Spring Break in Austin
- Spring Break in Broward County
- Spring Break in Chicago
- Spring Break in Clemson
- Spring Break in Colorado
- Spring Break in Columbia
- Spring Break in Corpus Christi
- Spring Break in Fort Myers
- Spring Break in Fort Myers Beach
- Spring Break in Galveston
- Spring Break in Georgia
- Spring Break in Gulf Shores
- Spring Break in Hawaii
- Spring Break in Houston
- Spring Break in Lake Tahoe
- Spring Break in Los Angeles
- Spring Break in Malibu
- Spring Break in Michigan
- Spring Break in Nashville
- Spring Break in New Jersey
- Spring Break in New York
- Spring Break in New York City
- Spring Break in North Carolina
- Spring Break in Oregon
- Spring Break in Orlando
- Spring Break in Port Aransas
- Spring Break in San Antonio
- Spring Break in Seattle
- Spring Break in Tennessee
- Spring Break in Utah
- Spring Break in Vermont
- Spring Break in Virginia
- Spring Break in Wisconsin
- Spring Break near Lake Powell
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Virginia Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
Top Vacation Ideas Key West
- Christmas Markets in Charlotte
- Valentines in Hunter
- Spring Break in Clearwater Beach
- Romantic Getaway in Hot Springs
- Santa Claus Hotels & Vacation Rentals for Christmas
- Bar Harbor Maine Cabin Rentals
- Hotels in Key West
- Ocean City Monthly Rentals
- Gaylord, MI Cabin Rentals
- Hill City, SD Cabin Rentals
- Hampton Monthly Rentals
- Blowing Rock, NC Cabin Rentals