Choose the perfect vacation rental
Family Vacation in Italy: Top Destinations
Planning a Family Vacation in Italy
Family Vacation in Italy: Top Accommodations
Best Family Cities to Visit in Italy
Here's a run-through of diverse cities you can explore while planning your family vacation in Italy. Be adventurous you may even end up creating your own expert itinerary of must-see spots around the country.
1. Cinque Terre
Even though Cinque Terre is laid back, it makes a perfect destination for a family holiday. The wine sampling, gorgeous views, beaches, and vineyard tours are always a treat.
A vacation in Italy cannot be complete without a visit to Rome, which is the capital city of Italy. While adults come here often, there is so much to do with the family. Take your children on the Mouth of Truth, visit the famous Colosseum, or try the rickshaw ride around the magnificent Villa Borghese.
This is the perfect home for art lovers. Traveling around the city with family is easy because the town is small and compact. You can go pretty much anywhere on foot. There are plenty of family cafés and restaurants. Spend some time at Uffizi Museum, cross the Ponte del Vecchio, or climb the Duomo. Younger kids love riding the antique carousels.
This is a favorite amongst families. Verona is the gorgeous neighbor to Venice. You can visit the Medieval Towers and Roman Bridges, while the kids feast on some yummy gelato. Charming ice-cream stalls can be found around every corner. Unlike Rome's Colosseum, which is somehow restricted, there is a vast arena here that anyone can access any time of the day.
Best Places to Stay for Family Vacation in Italy
Information about Family Vacation in Italy
|📏 Average home size||68 m²|
|😎 Least busy month||October|
|🛏️ Popular home types||House rental and Apartment rental|
|🌡️ Hottest months||87 °F in August and July|
|❄️ Coldest months||January and February|
|🌧️ Rainiest months||November and October|
Frequently Asked Questions
How many family house rentals are available to book in Italy?
You can find more than 1,060,130 family accommodations in Italy with prices starting at $36 per night.
What types of vacation homes can i book for Family Vacation in Italy?
You can choose from 40,794 House rental and 111,617 Apartment rental for Family Vacation in Italy on HomeToGo.
Family Vacation in Italy: How much does it cost to rent a vacation home in Italy?
The average rate for a vacation home in Italy is usually between $142 and $195 per night.
Can I find a vacation rental for a large group for Family Vacation in Italy?
Apartment rental in Italy usually fits 5 guests.
How much does a large family house cost to rent in Italy?
The price of a large house rental in Italy can range from $142 and can go up to $195 per night during the busy season in August.
Other Popular Destinations for Family Vacation
- Family Vacation in Bermuda
- Family Vacation in Iceland
- Family Vacation in Belize
- family vacations in Puerto Rico
- Family Vacation in Ireland
- Family Vacation in Greece
- Family Vacation in Spain
- Family Vacation in Jamaica
- Family Vacation in Aruba
- Family Vacation in Canada
- Family Vacations in the Caribbean
- Family Vacation in Europe
- Family Vacations in Costa Rica
- Mexico Family Vacation
Top Vacation Ideas in Italy
- Italy Honeymoon
- Road Trips in Italy
- Honeymoon in Tuscany
- Valentines in Italy
- Beach Vacations in Italy
- Honeymoon in Rome
- Romantic Getaway in Italy
- Christmas Markets in Rome
- Honeymoon in Lake Como
- Christmas Markets in Italy
- Honeymoon in Sicily
- Summer Vacations in Italy
- December Travel in Italy
- Airbnbs in Portofino
- Airbnbs in Tuscany
- Airbnbs in Capri
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Sicily
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Florence
- Airbnbs near Lake Como
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Italy
- Airbnbs in Cinque Terre
- Airbnbs in Lucca
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Rome
- Villas with pools in Tuscany
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Venice
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Tuscany
- Airbnbs in Turin
- Villas with pools in Sardinia
- Pet Friendly Rentals in Venice
- Airbnbs in Sardinia
- Airbnbs in Milan
- Hotels with Pools in Rome
- Italy Monthly Rentals
- Airbnbs in Catania
- Airbnbs in Bellagio
- Airbnbs in Genoa
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Sorrento
- Villas with pools in Sicily
- Airbnbs in Sicily
- Hotels with Pools in Florence
- Airbnbs in Vernazza
- Airbnbs in Siena
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Adventure Vacations for Couples
Family Winter Vacation