Charming neighborhood parks, postcard sunsets, and an unforgettable romantic adventure awaits! Discover a top U.S. romantic getaway. Sweep your significant other off their feet and plan to taste the food trucks of Portland, marvel at the European architecture in New Orleans, or dance the night away in a vivacious Las Vegas club.
Situated on the coast of South Carolina, the quaint city of Charleston will charm any couple. Stroll along the cobblestone streets, enjoy the cool breeze, and to merely relax on a porch swing to embrace the southern lifestyle.
- Walk along the Pitt Street Bridge to gaze out into the water, spot wildlife, and see a gorgeous sunset.
- Sullivan's Island offers a more secluded beach atmosphere - ideal for a romantic hideaway.
- With the famous Battery mansions nearby, White Point Gardens serves as the picturesque backdrop for southern charm.
New Orleans, home of scrumptious Southern delicacies, lively music, and colorful people. Experience the combination of nurturing Southern tradition and rich French history.
- Explore New Orleans in a Streetcar as it's the oldest continually operating street railway in the world, dating back to the 19th century.
- Jackson Square is full of lively bars, melodic jazz, and entertaining street theatre. Feel the beat of New Orleans in this French Quarter square!
- Stroll through the Garden District to see impressive antebellum homes, intricate wrought iron fences, and meticulous gardens lining the streets.
The City by the Bay delights romantic couples from all over the world. The moderate climate serves as a year round escape for loved ones seeking modern cuisine, traditional history, and cultural attractions.
- Either walk across the Golden Gate Bridge or marvel at the mastery from Golden Gate Bridge Park across the bay.
- Visit Grace Cathedral, the state Masonic Temple, Fairmont Hotel, and many more prominent tourist spots in the Nob Hill district.
- Spend the evening rocking away on a sailing excursion. Soak in views of the city skyline while watching the sunset go down, slowly setting the mood for the night.
Be swept off your feet in this iconic city of love. Re-enact famous movie scenes at the top of the Empire State Building, frolick in Central Park, and kick up your heels while watching a Broadway show. The Big Apple awaits!
- Feel on top of the world when a top of the Empire State Building. Snap a kissing photo with NYC in the background for a keepsake!
- Meander through the city's largest open air space. Visit the Central Park Zoo, Boat House, and skating rink in the winter.
- With dozens of shows running throughout the year, marvel at the brilliant actors and actresses living out their dreams on the New York Broadway stage.
Situated in Colorado's Rocky Mountains, Aspen is a year-round destination for outdoor activities. From a cozy winter retreat, to a summer active getaway, there is something for everyone in this natural wonder of a city.
- Built in the silver mining boom era in 1889, the Wheeler Opera house entertains locals weekly with top notch theatre.
- Cozy up in a winter wonderland. Explore the many winter sport activities in Aspen - home to world class ski and snowboard slopes.
- Famed as the most photographed mountains in North America, the Maroon Bells area provides hikers with ideal trails.
Crystal clear water, tropical punch drinks, and relaxation. What more can you ask for? Honolulu offers the ultimate island paradise for couples looking to getaway.
- Spend a day relaxing in the blue waters of Lanikai Beach, one of Honolulu's most prestigious beaches. Don't forget the sunscreen!
- Hike through the beautiful Manoa Valley and dazzle your lover with a view of the impressive Manoa Falls.
- Sail around the island of Oahu. Take a day trip to snorkel in a remote cove and discover the ocean in an unprecedented way.
Discover Las Vegas - the city of fun! This desert oasis is not just for singles, romance can be found in nearly every corner of this party city. Marvel at the larger than life shows, food, and more!
- Be in awe at the Fountains of the Bellagio hotel. Grab a bite to eat nearby on the strip and take dessert to watch the nightly water show.
- From Cirque du Soleil, to Britney Spears, Las Vegas has a plethora of shows, concerts, and plays to attend.
- Take a break from the slot machines and whisk you and your loved one to the tiny canals of Venice. The Venetian Grand Canal Shoppes offers nice gondola rides.
Situated an hour's drive away from Boston, Providence provides small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy the top notch cuisine and walk through the many parks and quaint shopping areas.
- Stroll through Waterplace Park along the charming walkways and bridges. Pop into one of the many restaurants in the area for a delicious candlelit dinner.
- Enjoy a romantic evening out in this Italian neighborhood. Pick from a large selection of family-owned restaurants for dinner and dessert!
- Spend an afternoon exploring this famous design school's bold range of art.
Set your sights on one of America's oldest cities. Stroll through the many parks, old streets, and even have a picnic along the Charles River to truly experience all this city has to offer. Devour clam chowder whilst sipping a fine wine.
- Stroll through one of the largest public areas in America. Forget you're in a major city once in Boston's Public Garden!
- Spend an afternoon full of culture by visiting the Museum of Fine Arts. Look ahead to choose an ideal exhibit to enjoy.
- Soothe the soul with the melodic tones of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. Take your loved one to one of their upscale concerts.
Cool weather, thick lush forests, and a blend of cultures are what make Portland stand out. Visit this vibrant Northwestern city to have a one of a kind romantic getaway.
- With over 400 species of roses, the Test Gardens are not to be missed. What screams romance more than a park full of the iconic flower?
- Visit the impressive Multnomah Falls - one of Oregon's biggest attractions. Hike, explore, and experience this natural wonder in all of its majesty.
- Portland is home to dozens of delicious unique food trucks. Spend an afternoon eating your way through this indie city!
Mother Nature's finest creations can be found in the rustic red rocks of Sedona. This natural hideaway provides for a relaxing getaway. With top cuisine, unlimited hikig trails, and gorgeous sunsets, Sedona is the place to be.
- View the unique scenery from high above the ground in a hot air balloon ride. Have the ultimate date while soaring above Arizona's vast natural land.
- Best in the summer, this cool escape from the heat of the day provides hikers with Mother Nature's swimming pool.
- Hike up and explore the surroundings of Cathedral Rock. Soak up the stunning vista from this incredible vantage point, high above the city.
Patriotic history, charming hospitality, and natural wonders all call Asheville home. Vacation in the mountains of North Carolina for a romantic escape. See the plethora of waterfalls by day and have a four-course candlelit meal by night.
- Dress to the nines and experience America's premiere estate at the Biltmore. Lavishly designed and decorated, this immense building will take your breath away!
- Stop at one of the many breathtaking lookout spots, country-style diners, and enjoy the green lush nature of the surrounding forest and mountains.
- Explore the many surrounding state and federal parks for free to experience Mother Nature at her finest.
Covering nearly 500,000 acres, the rolling hills, moderate weather, and lush terrain offer ideal conditions for a romantic getaway. Escape the hustle and bustle of life, and visit Napa Valley for a truly unforgettable American wine experience.
- Known as America's wine capital, vineyard tours and tastings are a must. Become an amateur sommelier and experience Napa's world famous wine.
- Take one of the dozens of cooking classes offered in the area. Locally-sourced ingredients will make your food taste like it came from a five-star kitchen.
- Center yourself by taking an open-air yoga class, or balance your vacation-diet with a private pilates class or a scenic bike ride around the area.
With a seasonal climate, rich history, and classic southern charm, Savannah is the ultimate romantic escape. Wander through plantation gardens by day and eat delicious southern comfort food by night - Savannah is the place to be!
- This cemetery boasts southern charm, romance, and mystique. Stroll through the lush gardens and feel like you have traveled back in time!
- Explore the historic districts of Savannah in an iconic fashion - by a horse-drawn carriage.
- Stroll through City Market on a Saturday morning. Feast your eyes on fresh baked goods, pick up a hand-crafted souvenir, or people watch the locals.
Romantic Getaways: Explore More Top Destinations
- Romantic Getaways in Alabama
- Romantic Getaways in Arizona
- Romantic Getaways in Arkansas
- Romantic Getaways in Atlanta
- Romantic Getaways in California
- Romantic Getaways in Chicago
- Romantic Getaways in Colorado
- Romantic Getaways in Florida
- Romantic Getaways in Georgia
- Romantic Getaways in Illinois
- Romantic Getaways in Indiana
- Romantic Getaways in Kentucky
- Romantic Getaways in Los Angeles
- Romantic Getaways in Maryland
- Romantic Getaways in Michigan
- Romantic Getaways in Missouri
- Romantic Getaways in New England
- Romantic Getaways in New Jersey
- Romantic Getaways in New York
- Romantic Getaways in New York City
- Romantic Getaways in North Carolina
- Romantic Getaways in Ohio
- Romantic Getaways in Oklahoma
- Romantic Getaways in Pennsylvania
- Romantic Getaways in San Diego
- Romantic Getaways in San Francisco
- Romantic Getaways in Seattle
- Romantic Getaways in St. Louis
- Romantic Getaways in Tennessee
- Romantic Getaways in Texas
- Romantic Getaways in Utah
- Romantic Getaways in Vermont
- Romantic Getaways in Virginia
- Romantic Getaways in Washington
- Romantic Getaways in Washington D.C.
- Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
- Romantic Getaways in the Caribbean
- Romantic Getaways in the Midwest
- Romantic Getaways in the Poconos
- Romantic Getaways in the South
- Romantic Getaways on the East Coast
- Romantic Getaways on the Oregon Coast