As an economic and cultural center in the Midwest, Indianapolis is a beautifully planned, multifaceted city that attracts many visitors year after year. If you’re looking for a vacation rental, you can find everything here, such as family cabins, private detached studios, or perfectly renovated bungalows.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Indianapolis
Compare and find a dreamlike rental from $75 per night by searching among the 5,585 options being offered in Indianapolis. Each of the offers from the different providers are immediately compared by the search engine so you can save up to 76%.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Indianapolis
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Indianapolis
Find your perfect vacation rental in Indianapolis: from $75 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Indianapolis
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Indianapolis accommodation with high-speed internet.
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Indianapolis rental with full kitchen.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Indianapolis and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Popular Rental Amenities in Indianapolis
Our search page's filters will help you find your dream vacation rental in Indianapolis. Many accommodations in Indianapolis offer "Internet" or "Air conditioning," which makes it a fantastic destination if you need internet access during your vacation or you want to tune out with some TV time. Not as many accommodations in Indianapolis are available if you want to go fishing or if you want a rental with a sauna as "Sauna" and "Fishing" are not often provided in Indianapolis.
Price and Availability Index in Indianapolis
Vacation Rental Price Information in Indianapolis
The price graph will give you the nightly price average for the upcoming months of the year. Prices in a week of July (7/29 - 8/5) go up to $342 per night, which is the highest average price in the next 12 months. Vacation rental prices go down to $144 per night in April (4/1 - 4/8).
Rental Availability Information in Indianapolis
Our availability graph helps you identify the busiest months in Indianapolis. Be careful if you plan to go to Indianapolis in April, as it comprises the busiest week of the next 12 months (4/22 - 4/29). December (12/30 - 1/6) has got the highest percentage of available rentals.
The Weather in Indianapolis
7-Day Weather Forecast in Indianapolis
Accommodations for your vacation in Indianapolis
The 9 Best Restaurants Close to Your Indianapolis Vacation Rental
A city with so much character is bound to have a wide variety of cuisine, and Indianapolis does not disappoint.
1. Bluebeard: The best views in the city from the outside deck.
2. Tinker Street: A vibey restaurant with tuna tataki and pork rillettes on the menu.
3. Ukiyo: This Japanese-inspired restaurant offers a range of sushi options.
4. Oakleys Bistro: This restaurant featured on a Food Network show for its delicious shrimp corndog.
5. Rook: Asian-fusion with options such as pig face hash and coconut curry ramen.
6. Milktooth: A fine dining option that serves only breakfast and lunch.
7. Public Greens: All profits from this restaurant go to a feed the kids' mission to help starving children.
8. Vida: Try the exceptional tasting menu with local wine pairings.
9. Lucky Lou: This exceptional restaurant is famous for its delicious dumplings including barbecue pork buns.
9 Free Things to do in Indianapolis
1. The Indianapolis Public Library: This library hosts a number of free events throughout the year for children and families.
2. Long-Sharp Gallery: The gallery is placed in the luxurious Conrad Hotel and features works by Picasso.
3. Summer Concerts: The Indianapolis Philharmonic Orchestra plays free concerts on Thursday nights.
4. The Cultural Trail: This 8-mile trail is flanked by pieces of public art and goes past landmark buildings.
5. Virginia B. Fairbanks Art and Nature Park: Walk around this 100-acre park to see giant art installations.
6. Indiana Landmarks Tours: Take a guided walking tour of the landmarks of monument circle.
7. Crown Hill Cemetery: Enjoy a guided tour of the third largest cemetery in the country.
8. Georgia Street Workout: Get a midday workout every Wednesday throughout the summer.
9. Monon Trail: Ride or walk the original urban greenway that was once a railway.
Looking to hit the town at night?
If you’re a music lover, start your night at dueling piano bar Howl at the Moon, which boasts not just live music, but also high-energy dancing. Jazz lovers should check out Jazz Kitchen or the Chatterbox Jazz Club, where you can learn about the local music scene in Indianapolis. Wine lovers can always enjoy a wine tasting at Tastings Wine Bar & Bistro, with views of the iconic dome, the Indianapolis Artsgarden. What better way to spend your evening than with fine wine and a lovely view?
6 Big Annual Events in Indianapolis Worth Visiting for
With a city the size of Indianapolis, you’re sure to find a festival that suits you. Have fun at a big event before relaxing at your rental accommodation.
1. Indianapolis 500: The Indy 500 is the most prestigious event in Indy car racing and has been going for over 100 years.
2. Comic-Con: A fun-filled weekend with cosplay, live entertainment, comic authors, and celebrity guest speakers.
3. Winterfest: Taste craft beers from over 100 different breweries at this multi-day event that includes live music, kids activities, and food vendors.
4. 500 Festival: A weekend of parades and parties celebrating the Indy 500.
5. Circle City IN Pride: A parade, parties, and a fun run to celebrate LGBT Pride in Indiana.
6. Indy Irish Fest: Be prepared for food, drink, music, and merriment as the city celebrates its strong connections to Ireland!
Information about vacation rentals in Indianapolis
|🏡 Vacation rentals||5,585 properties|
|💳 Possible discounts||up to 75%|
|🌙 Nightly prices starting at||$75|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Internet, Air conditioning and TV|
|🐾 Pet friendly accommodations||873 properties|
|🏊 Vacation rentals with pools||1,975 properties|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the nightly price for a vacation rental in Indianapolis?
The nightly price of accommodations in Indianapolis starts at $75. If you would like to stay in a house rental, the average price is $420 per night. A apartment rental Indianapolis will cost $267 per night on average.
How many vacation homes are available for booking in Indianapolis?
Currently there are 5,585 vacation rentals available for booking for your vacation.
What are the most popular amenities for vacation rentals in Indianapolis?
The most popular amenities for home rentals in Indianapolis include accommodations with: Air conditioning, Internet, and TV.
How many vacation homes with a pool are there in Indianapolis?
Indianapolis offers 1,975 Hotel room and Apartment rental options on offer to rent.
Are pets allowed in vacation rentals in Indianapolis?
Finding a vacation home in Indianapolis that allows dogs is definitely possible, with 873 pet-friendly available.
What's the best time to travel to Indianapolis?
When booking a vacation home in Indianapolis, consider that rainy season is usually in March or May, with September often being the driest.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Vacation Destinations Near Indianapolis
Greenwood Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Carmel, IN
Anderson, South Carolina Vacation Rentals
Cabins in Nashville, IN
Columbus Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Bloomington
Kokomo Vacation Rentals
Lafayette Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in West Lafayette
Brookville Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Richmond, IN
Huntington Vacation Rentals
French Lick Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Cincinnati
Mason Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Dayton
House Rentals in Fort Wayne
Centerville Vacation Rentals
Beavercreek Vacation Rentals
Short Term Rental in Louisville
Top Vacation Ideas
- Miami Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Lake Havasu Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Miami Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Romantic Getaways in Florida
- California Spring Break Vacation
- Bora Bora Honeymoon
- Romantic Getaways in Ohio
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Road Trips in Texas
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Road Trips Midwest
Hawaii State Parks
Cabins with Hot Tubs in Maryland
City Breaks in Orlando
Las Vegas Hotels & Vacation Rentals for Christmas
Pet Friendly Rentals in Blue Ridge
Pet Friendly Rentals in Kitty Hawk
Road Trips in Nashville
Pet Friendly Rentals in Rosemary Beach
Summer Vacations in Maryland
Must-See Events in Alabama
Cabins with Hot Tubs on the Oregon Coast
Cabins with Hot Tubs in Asheville
Must-See Events in Texas
Las Vegas Hotels & Vacation Rentals for the 4th of July
Pet Friendly Rentals in Long Beach
Family Vacations in Colorado
Cabins with Hot Tubs in Ohio
Pet Friendly Rentals in Miramar Beach
Pet-Friendly Rentals in Chicago
Deadwood Cabin Rentals