As an economic and cultural center in the Midwest, Indianapolis is a beautifully planned, multifaceted city that attracts many visitors year after year. If you’re looking for a vacation rental, you can find everything here, such as family cabins, private detached studios, or perfectly renovated bungalows.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Indianapolis
Save up to 52%
Compare and find a dreamlike rental from $47 per night by searching among the 4,690 options being offered in Indianapolis. Each of the offers from the different providers are immediately compared by the search engine so you can save up to 79%.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Indianapolis
Book Vacation Rental Offers with the Highest User Rating
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Indianapolis
Find your perfect vacation rental in Indianapolis: from $47 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Indianapolis
Find Fantastic yet Inexpensive Offers
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Indianapolis accommodation with high-speed internet.
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Indianapolis rental with full kitchen.
Apartments With Balconies or Patios
Looking for a home with a balcony? Check out these vacation homes in Indianapolis with their own private patios and balconies.
Popular Rental Amenities in Indianapolis
Our search page's filters will help you find your dream vacation rental in Indianapolis. Many accommodations in Indianapolis offer "Pool" or "Pets allowed," which makes it a fantastic destination if you want a rental with a pool or you are looking for a pet-friendly rental. Not as many accommodations in Indianapolis are available if you need a wheelchair accessible vacation rental or if you want a rental providing a crib as "Crib" and "Wheelchair accessible" are not often provided in Indianapolis.
Price and Availability Index in Indianapolis
Vacation Rental Price Information in Indianapolis
The price graph will give you the nightly price average for the upcoming months of the year. Prices in a week of July (7/27 - 8/3) go up to $558 per night, which is the highest average price in the next 12 months. Vacation rental prices go down to $196 per night in January (1/13 - 1/20).
Rental availability information in Indianapolis
Our availability graph helps you identify the busiest months in Indianapolis. Be careful if you plan to go to Indianapolis in September, as it comprises the busiest week of the next 12 months (9/7 - 9/14). December (12/9 - 12/16) has got the highest percentage of available rentals.
The Weather in Indianapolis
Check out the climate diagram for Indianapolis. During July, maximum temperatures go up to more than 85° No heat wave is expected in January, where minimum average temperatures usally hit a 17° low. The rainiest month is March while the driest month is September.
7-Day Weather Forecast in Indianapolis
Accommodations for your vacation in Indianapolis
The 9 Best Restaurants Close to Your Indianapolis Vacation Rental
A city with so much character is bound to have a wide variety of cuisine, and Indianapolis does not disappoint.
1. Bluebeard: The best views in the city from the outside deck.
2. Tinker Street: A vibey restaurant with tuna tataki and pork rillettes on the menu.
3. Ukiyo: This Japanese-inspired restaurant offers a range of sushi options.
4. Oakleys Bistro: This restaurant featured on a Food Network show for its delicious shrimp corndog.
5. Rook: Asian-fusion with options such as pig face hash and coconut curry ramen.
6. Milktooth: A fine dining option that serves only breakfast and lunch.
7. Public Greens: All profits from this restaurant go to a feed the kids' mission to help starving children.
8. Vida: Try the exceptional tasting menu with local wine pairings.
9. Lucky Lou: This exceptional restaurant is famous for its delicious dumplings including barbecue pork buns.
9 Free Things to do in Indianapolis
1. The Indianapolis Public Library: This library hosts a number of free events throughout the year for children and families.
2. Long-Sharp Gallery: The gallery is placed in the luxurious Conrad Hotel and features works by Picasso.
3. Summer Concerts: The Indianapolis Philharmonic Orchestra plays free concerts on Thursday nights.
4. The Cultural Trail: This 8-mile trail is flanked by pieces of public art and goes past landmark buildings.
5. Virginia B. Fairbanks Art and Nature Park: Walk around this 100-acre park to see giant art installations.
6. Indiana Landmarks Tours: Take a guided walking tour of the landmarks of monument circle.
7. Crown Hill Cemetery: Enjoy a guided tour of the third largest cemetery in the country.
8. Georgia Street Workout: Get a midday workout every Wednesday throughout the summer.
9. Monon Trail: Ride or walk the original urban greenway that was once a railway.
Looking to hit the town at night?
If you’re a music lover, start your night at dueling piano bar Howl at the Moon, which boasts not just live music, but also high-energy dancing. Jazz lovers should check out Jazz Kitchen or the Chatterbox Jazz Club, where you can learn about the local music scene in Indianapolis. Wine lovers can always enjoy a wine tasting at Tastings Wine Bar & Bistro, with views of the iconic dome, the Indianapolis Artsgarden. What better way to spend your evening than with fine wine and a lovely view?
6 Big Annual Events in Indianapolis Worth Visiting for
With a city the size of Indianapolis, you’re sure to find a festival that suits you. Have fun at a big event before relaxing at your rental accommodation.
1. Indianapolis 500: The Indy 500 is the most prestigious event in Indy car racing and has been going for over 100 years.
2. Comic-Con: A fun-filled weekend with cosplay, live entertainment, comic authors, and celebrity guest speakers.
3. Winterfest: Taste craft beers from over 100 different breweries at this multi-day event that includes live music, kids activities, and food vendors.
4. 500 Festival: A weekend of parades and parties celebrating the Indy 500.
5. Circle City IN Pride: A parade, parties, and a fun run to celebrate LGBT Pride in Indiana.
6. Indy Irish Fest: Be prepared for food, drink, music, and merriment as the city celebrates its strong connections to Ireland!
Information about vacation rentals in Indianapolis
|🏡 Vacation rentals available||4,690 homes|
|💳 Possible discounts||up to 79%|
|🌙 Nightly prices starting at||$47|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Pool, Pets allowed and Internet|
|🐾 Pet friendly homes||579 homes|
|🏊 Vacation rentals with pools||1,649 homes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average price per night for a vacation home in Indianapolis?
The price of a night's stay in Indianapolis starts at $47. If you would like to stay in a house rental, the average price is $398 per night. A apartment rental Indianapolis will cost on average $255 per night.
How many vacation homes are available to book in Indianapolis?
Currently there are 4,690 vacation rentals to choose from for your trip.
What are the most popular amenities for vacation homes in Indianapolis?
Travelers look for Pets allowed, Pool, and Internet when booking a vacation rental in Indianapolis.
How many vacation homes with pools are there in Indianapolis?
Indianapolis has 1,649 Hotel room and Apartment rental on offer to rent.
Are dogs allowed in vacation homes in Indianapolis?
If you are traveling with a pet in Indianapolis - 12% of vacation rentals allow pets.
What's the best month to travel to Indianapolis?
July and August are usually the warmest months in Indianapolis with temperatures around 85 °F. The coldest months in Indianapolis are January and February, with 17 °F on average.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including
Vacation Destinations Near Indianapolis
Greenwood Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Carmel, IN
Anderson, South Carolina Vacation Rentals
Cabins in Nashville, IN
Columbus Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Bloomington
Kokomo Vacation Rentals
Lafayette Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in West Lafayette
Brookville Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Richmond, IN
Huntington Vacation Rentals
French Lick Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Cincinnati
Mason Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Dayton
House Rentals in Fort Wayne
Centerville Vacation Rentals
Beavercreek Vacation Rentals
Short Term Rental in Louisville
Champaign Vacation Rentals
Yellow Springs Vacation Rentals
Lodging & Cabins in Santa Claus
Vacation Rentals in Frankfort, KY
Lodging & Cabins in Cedar Lake
South Bend Vacation Rentals
Shipshewana Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Michigan City
Bardstown Vacation Rentals
Three Oaks Vacation Rentals
New Buffalo Vacation Rentals
Niles Vacation Rentals
Union Pier Vacation Rentals
Evansville Vacation Rentals
Lakeside Vacation Rentals
Owensboro Vacation Rentals
Cabin & House Rentals in Lexington
Bridgman Vacation Rentals
Dowagiac Vacation Rentals
Pontiac Vacation Rentals
Harrodsburg Vacation Rentals
Hilliard Vacation Rentals
Joliet Vacation Rentals
Dublin, OH Vacation Rentals
Lodging & Cabins in Coldwater
Saint Joseph Vacation Rentals
Benton Harbor Vacation Rentals
Grove City Vacation Rentals
Upper Arlington Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Chicago
Top Vacation Ideas
- Romantic Getaways in Ohio
- Bali Honeymoon
- Romantic Getaways in Pennsylvania
- Lake Havasu Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Romantic Getaways in Florida
- Romantic Getaways in Colorado
- Romantic Getaways in North Carolina
- Romantic Getaways in Virginia
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Romantic Getaways in Georgia
- Christmas Markets in Chicago
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Weekend Getaway in Kansas
Airbnbs in Midland
December Travel in California
Skiing in Boston
Road Trips in Kentucky
Airbnbs in Suttons Bay
Family Vacation in Alabama
Pet-Friendly Rentals in San Jose
Airbnbs in Pflugerville
Airbnbs in Allentown
Airbnbs in Alabama
Spring Break in Malibu
Pet Friendly Rentals near Lake Winnipesaukee
Airbnbs in Port Orange
March Vacations in the USA
Airbnbs in New Haven
Romantic Getaway in Lake Tahoe
Beach Vacations in Pennsylvania
Spring Break in Lake Tahoe
Airbnbs in Sturgeon Bay
Airbnbs in Mission Bay