Compare and find a dreamlike rental from $22 per night by searching among the 1,671 options being offered in Indianapolis. Each of the offers from the different providers are immediately compared by the search engine so you can save up to 10%.
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Indianapolis
Find your perfect vacation rental in Indianapolis: from $22 per night
Dog-Friendly Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals With Fireplaces
Vacation Houses With Pools
Popular Rental Amenities in Indianapolis
Price and Availability Index in Indianapolis
Vacation Rental Price Information in Indianapolis
The price graph will give you the nightly price average for the upcoming months of the year. Prices in a week of July (7/27 - 8/3) go up to $225 per night, which is the highest average price in the next 12 months. Vacation rental prices go down to $154 per night in November (11/16 - 11/23).
Rental Availability Information in Indianapolis
Our availability graph helps you identify the busiest months in Indianapolis. Be careful if you plan to go to Indianapolis in May, as it comprises the busiest week of the next 12 months (5/16 - 5/23). August (8/10 - 8/17) has got the highest percentage of available rentals.
The Weather in Indianapolis
Check out the climate diagram for Indianapolis. During July, maximum temperatures go up to more than 84° No heat wave is expected in January, where minimum average temperatures usally hit a 21° low. The rainiest month is January while the driest month is September.
Stay in a Vacation Home to Explore Multifaceted Indianapolis
As an economic and cultural center in the Midwest, Indianapolis is a beautifully planned, multifaceted city that attracts many visitors year after year. If you’re looking for a vacation rental, you can find everything here, such as family cabins, private detached studios, or perfectly renovated bungalows.
The 9 Best Restaurants Close to Your Indianapolis Vacation Rental
A city with so much character is bound to have a wide variety of cuisine, and Indianapolis does not disappoint.
1. Bluebeard: The best views in the city from the outside deck.
2. Tinker Street: A vibey restaurant with tuna tataki and pork rillettes on the menu.
3. Ukiyo: This Japanese-inspired restaurant offers a range of sushi options.
4. Oakleys Bistro: This restaurant featured on a Food Network show for its delicious shrimp corndog.
5. Rook: Asian-fusion with options such as pig face hash and coconut curry ramen.
6. Milktooth: A fine dining option that serves only breakfast and lunch.
7. Public Greens: All profits from this restaurant go to a feed the kids' mission to help starving children.
8. Vida: Try the exceptional tasting menu with local wine pairings.
9. Lucky Lou: This exceptional restaurant is famous for its delicious dumplings including barbecue pork buns.
9 Free Things to do in Indianapolis
1. The Indianapolis Public Library: This library hosts a number of free events throughout the year for children and families.
2. Long-Sharp Gallery: The gallery is placed in the luxurious Conrad Hotel and features works by Picasso.
3. Summer Concerts: The Indianapolis Philharmonic Orchestra plays free concerts on Thursday nights.
4. The Cultural Trail: This 8-mile trail is flanked by pieces of public art and goes past landmark buildings.
5. Virginia B. Fairbanks Art and Nature Park: Walk around this 100-acre park to see giant art installations.
6. Indiana Landmarks Tours: Take a guided walking tour of the landmarks of monument circle.
7. Crown Hill Cemetery: Enjoy a guided tour of the third largest cemetery in the country.
8. Georgia Street Workout: Get a midday workout every Wednesday throughout the summer.
9. Monon Trail: Ride or walk the original urban greenway that was once a railway.
Looking to hit the town at night?
If you’re a music lover, start your night at dueling piano bar Howl at the Moon, which boasts not just live music, but also high-energy dancing. Jazz lovers should check out Jazz Kitchen or the Chatterbox Jazz Club, where you can learn about the local music scene in Indianapolis. Wine lovers can always enjoy a wine tasting at Tastings Wine Bar & Bistro, with views of the iconic dome, the Indianapolis Artsgarden. What better way to spend your evening than with fine wine and a lovely view?
6 Big Annual Events in Indianapolis Worth Visiting for
With a city the size of Indianapolis, you’re sure to find a festival that suits you. Have fun at a big event before relaxing at your rental accommodation.
1. Indianapolis 500: The Indy 500 is the most prestigious event in Indy car racing and has been going for over 100 years.
2. Comic-Con: A fun-filled weekend with cosplay, live entertainment, comic authors, and celebrity guest speakers.
3. Winterfest: Taste craft beers from over 100 different breweries at this multi-day event that includes live music, kids activities, and food vendors.
4. 500 Festival: A weekend of parades and parties celebrating the Indy 500.
5. Circle City IN Pride: A parade, parties, and a fun run to celebrate LGBT Pride in Indiana.
6. Indy Irish Fest: Be prepared for food, drink, music, and merriment as the city celebrates its strong connections to Ireland!
We compare more than 600 providers, including: