Choose the perfect vacation rental
Beach Vacation in Florida: Top Destinations
Escape to the Gulf Coast on Florida Beach Vacations
Beach Vacation in Florida: Top Accommodations
The Best Beaches in Florida
With beaches lining the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic, Florida boasts several worth visiting. Consider the following beaches for your Florida vacation.
1. Clam Pass County Park, Naples
Located in North Naples, Clam Pass extends across coastal dunes and mangrove forest. A beach concession stand offers beach equipment rentals such as windsurfers and kayaks, as well as food and drinks. There’s a free tram that transports visitors in the park.
2. Clearwater Beach, Clearwater
With lovely sand and flat terrain, Clearwater Beach offers the perfect setting for a game of volleyball or paddleball, and the kids will love running around. In the evening, join locals and other visitors at Pier 60 to watch the sunset.
3. Crescent Beach, Siesta Key
This public beach is famous for its quiet and secluded white sands and stunning blue waters. Its southernmost part offers plenty of opportunities for diving and snorkeling and is rich in marine life and coral formations.
4. Grayton Beach State Park, Grayton Beach
Named after its clear, emerald-green water, this mile-long beach features white sands and is excellent for sunbathing and swimming. It’s also great for birdwatching, hiking, kayaking, and canoeing.
5. Venice Municipal Beach, Venice
From sand volleyball courts and boardwalks to a picnic area and a concession stand for snacks, Venice Municipal Beach has it all. Keep your eyes peeled for shark teeth. For something different, stop at the Venice Area Audubon Rookery and watch the egrets and herons.
Best Places to Stay for Beach Vacation in Florida
Things to Do During Your Beach Vacation in Florida
There’s a lot to do under the sun in Florida, whether you're seeking beach activities or you want to explore the nooks and crannies that give the state its real character. Here are the top activities to add to your to-do list.
Florida’s national parks boast mangrove swamps, lagoons, and barrier islands. Visit the Big Cypress National Preserve to see manatees and wading birds, and even sharks giving birth. At Biscayne National Park, you can spot sponges, coral, and a vast population of lobsters.
All of Florida’s public beaches allow fishing, so grab your poles and cast nests and put your abilities to the test. At Jacksonville, be sure to get kingfish, which makes for a tasty meal. Stop at the Mosquito Lagoon and winch up speckled trout, snook, or red and black drum.
3. Treasure hunting
The Spanish ships that sunk along the gulf coast in the 18th century make Florida a hotspot for treasure hunters. Stop at Sebastian Inlet or Wabasso Beach and see if you’ll be lucky to go home with jewels, gold, or silver.
Pedaling through Florida’s beach towns may be the best way to see the sights and get closer to nature. Bicycle lanes, crosswalks, and slower speed limits make most beaches family-friendly places to bike. Popular biking destinations include Sanibel Island, Cedar Key, and South Beach, Miami.
Florida has scenic waterways suitable for watersports for all ages and skill levels. Paddleboard through mangroves and coastal dune lakes as you marvel at the native wildlife. Santa Rosa Beach, Destin, and St. Petersburg are some of the best paddleboarding destinations.
Recommended Accommodations for Beach Vacation in Florida
What to Pack for Your Beach Vacation in Florida
Florida is a fantastic holiday destination. To make the most of it, ensure you have all the essentials in your suitcase. Consider packing the following when planning a Florida beach vacation.
Bring casual attire. A few pairs of versatile jeans and shorts, T-shirts, and short-sleeved shirts will do. Some dressier items may come in handy if you’re planning on sampling some of Florida’s fine dining.
Carry a good pair of open-toed sandals for strolling on the beach. You’ll need light sneakers to wander through the streets of beach towns, while flip-flops are essential for relaxing by the poolside of your vacation rental.
3. Protection from the elements
If you plan to visit in late spring or fall when it’s usually rainy, arm yourself with an umbrella. Pack a jacket or light cardigan for air-conditioned spaces, as well as a hat and sunglasses when the sun gets hotter.
4. Tech gadgets
Carry a good camera with sufficient memory and battery power for making snapshots to show your friends back home.
For safety purposes, make copies of your passports and credit cards, and tuck away the originals and prints separately.
Top Offers for Beach Vacation in Florida
Information about Florida Beach Vacations
|📏 Average home size||198 m²|
|💳 Highest rates||in March|
|🛏️ Popular home types||House rental and Apartment rental|
|🌡️ Hottest months||August and June|
|❄️ Coldest months||February and January|
|🌧️ Rainiest months||19 rainy days in July and August|
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of vacation rentals are available for Florida Beach Vacations?
There is a lot of House rental and Apartment rental that are perfect for Florida Beach Vacations.
Florida Beach Vacations: How much does it cost to rent a vacation rental in Florida?
The average rate for a vacation rental in Florida is usually around $305 and $497 per night.
Can I find a vacation rental for a group for Florida Beach Vacations?
in Florida, large groups should look for House rental since they can fit 9 people.
The Weather in Florida
Average Nightly Rental Prices in Florida
Vacation Rental Price Information in Florida
Vacation Rental Availability in Florida
Rental availability information in Florida
Florida Beach Vacations Inspiration
- Alabama Beach Vacations
- Beach Vacations in Maine
- Beach Vacations in Myrtle Beach
- Beach Vacations in New England
- Beach Vacations in New Jersey
- Beach Vacations in North Carolina
- Beach Vacations in Virginia
- California Beach Vacations
- Cocoa Beach Vacations
- East Coast Beach Vacations
- Georgia Beach Vacations
- Michigan Beach Vacations
- Oregon Beach Vacations
- San Diego Beach Vacations
- South Carolina Beach Vacations
- Texas Beach Vacations
Top Vacation Ideas in Florida
- Romantic Getaways in Ohio
- Romantic Getaways in Florida
- Road Trips in Texas
- Romantic Getaways in Pennsylvania
- Romantic Getaways in Colorado
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Romantic Getaways in Virginia
- Road Trips in Florida
- Family Vacations in the Midwest
- Romantic Getaways in Tennessee
- Road Trips in Arizona
- Spa Getaways in Texas
- Skiing in Ohio
- Colorado New Year's Eve
- New Mexico State Parks
- Road Trips in Vermont
- Surfing Vacations in California
- Pet Friendly Rentals in Alabama
- Weekend Trip Ideas in Louisiana
- Spring Break in Hawaii
- Skiing in Massachusetts
- Indiana State Parks
- Spring Break in Colorado
- Romantic Getaway in Idaho
- Ranch Vacation in Colorado
- Surfing Vacations in North Carolina
- Weekend Getaway in Virginia
- Must-See Events in California
- Honeymoon in Oregon
- Road Trips in Ohio
- Honeymoon in Wyoming
- Beach Vacations in Delaware
- Lake House Rentals in New Jersey
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Iowa
- Pet Friendly Rentals in Florida
- Cabins with Hot Tubs in Colorado
- Top Destinations for a Weekend Getaway in Colorado
- Massachusetts Thanksgiving Getaway
- Beach Vacations in Pennsylvania
- March Vacations in East Coast
- Cabins with Hot Tubs in Vermont
- Family Vacation in Missouri
- Midwest Dog Friendly Vacations
- Romantic Getaways in Oklahoma
- California Christmas Vacation
- Family Vacations in Kentucky
- New York State Parks
- Road Trips in Wyoming
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Massachusetts
- Washington Christmas Vacation
- Massachusetts Christmas Vacation
- New York Music Venues
- California Music Venues
- Staycations in Connecticut
- Summer Vacations in Oregon
- Christmas Markets in New York
- Summer Vacations in Pennsylvania
- Airbnbs in Georgia
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Vermont
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Kentucky
- Pet Friendly Rentals in Tennessee
- Weekend Getaway in Kansas
- Kansas State Parks
- Summer Vacations in Arkansas
- December Travel in East Coast
- Washington State Parks
- Road Trips in Minnesota
- Romantic Getaway in Montana
- Christmas Markets in Pennsylvania
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Florida
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Connecticut
- Must-See Events in South Dakota
- Arizona Music Venues
- Colorado Music Venues
- Georgia State Parks
- Spring Break in Oregon
- Spring Break in Vermont
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in North Carolina
- Top Destinations for a Weekend Getaway in Ohio
- Romantic Getaway in Oregon
- Summer Vacations in Alaska
- East Coast Family Beach Vacations
- South Carolina State Parks
- Romantic Getaway in Massachusetts
- Family Vacation in Alabama
- December Travel in California
- Lake Cabins in Texas
- Virginia Christmas Vacation
- Spring Break in North Carolina
- Family Vacation in Utah
- March Vacations in Hawaii
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Oklahoma
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Maryland
- Top Destinations for a Weekend Getaway in Pennsylvania
- Spa Getaways in New Jersey
- Ranch Vacation in Wyoming
- Summer Vacation East Coast
- December Travel in Florida
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Montana
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Utah
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Water Park Vacations
Mountain Summer Vacation
Traveling with Friends