When it's time to celebrate Spring Break, nowhere does it like Daytona Beach. As well as hosting a number of superb places to swim and sunbathe, there are endless party opportunities and lots to do both indoors and out. Daytona Beach Spring Break hotels also place you in the heart of the world's center for racing, as the city is also the home of NASCAR.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Spring Break in Daytona Beach: Top Accommodations
Daytona Beach Spring Break for Foodies
When you need to fill up during a day at the races or at the shore, and before a big night out exploring the party hotspots of Daytona Beach, there are plenty of superb options in the city. From relaxed cafés serving comforting seafood specialties to fine dining Italian and much more, foodies will have a fantastic time exploring the city's culinary scene.
1. Daytona Starlite Diner
A great place for a casual bite, the Daytona Starlite Diner is open morning until late for grabbing a filling breakfast or a stop-gap meal before hitting the town. Built in authentic 1950s style and located right at the heart of the city's party district, you can't go wrong here.
2. The Ocean Deck
Open until the middle of the night, this is the ideal spot for grabbing a plate of fresh Florida seafood. The menu is sophisticated and includes superb shellfish. With great views of the ocean set over three stories, it's easy to see why this is one of the city's favorite eateries. There's also a reggae bar with live music if you want to make a night of it here.
3. The Cellar Restaurant
This is one of Daytona Beach's best fine dining spots, with an excellent Italian menu and a location right by the water on Magnolia Avenue. As well as being a cozy spot with an exclusive feel in a prime location, this historic building was once the home of former US President Warren G. Harding.
Best Places to Stay for Spring Break in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Spring Break Outdoor Activities
This is what Daytona Beach Spring Break vacation rentals are all about. When it's time for Spring Break, as well as heading out to the heart of the country's most iconic party scene, you can spend your days making the most of the sunshine. Whether you're active and adventurous or prefer to take things easy, you'll find the ideal activities for you.
1. A day at Daytona Beach
With soft sands, beautiful sunny weather and lots of places to eat and drink, the beach is where the action is focused. As well as swimming and water sports like jet skiing and parasailing, you can check out the thrilling rides on the boardwalk and even experience driving your car on the beach itself in designated areas.
2. Daytona International Speedway
This is one of the city's most famous landmarks and you can either get hands-on in a racecar or enjoy sitting back and watching the show. NASCAR experiences allow you to ride shotgun alongside pro racers as they speed around the track, or you can check out the schedule of events and soak up the exciting atmosphere of a race.
3. Dunlawton Sugar Mill Gardens
This outdoor space makes for a great excursion during your trip. You can catch a glimpse of the region's local flora and fauna, see the preserved remains of the sugar mill and stroll among butterflies, all located centrally in the Port Orange neighborhood.
Recommended Accommodations for Spring Break in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Spring Break Rainy Day Activities
When you book Daytona Beach Spring Break hotels the chance of rain is slim and this is why the area is so popular for students and party-goers looking to cut loose and unwind on an unforgettable trip. If you come out of season or are unlucky enough to catch some rain, there's still a lot to do.
1. Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier
Just because it's raining, doesn't mean you can't enjoy some fun at the beach! This entertainment area is known for its rides but you can also head indoors and enjoy video games at the arcades. There are also gift shops, so you can take the opportunity to pick up some souvenirs.
2. Riverfront Marketplace
There is enough in this market district to keep you occupied indoors for a whole day. Dine at the restaurants, pick up fresh Florida produce or shop for antiques, books, jewelry, and fashion. A farmers' market takes place every Saturday morning.
3. Daytona Playhouse
The city's premier theater, which opened in 1946, is the place to go for big musical experiences and plays. The line-up always has a glitzy, festive edge to fit with Daytona Beach's reputation as an excellent party destination.
Top Offers for Spring Break in Daytona Beach
Average Nightly Rental Prices in Daytona Beach
Vacation Rental Price Information in Daytona Beach
Vacation Rental Availability in Daytona Beach
Rental Availability Information in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals Inspiration
- California Spring Break Vacation
- Destin Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Florida Spring Break Vacation
- Fort Lauderdale Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Hilton Head Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Key West Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Lake Havasu Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Las Vegas Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Miami Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Nevada Spring Break Vacation
- New Orleans Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Palm Springs Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Panama City Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- San Diego Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- South Carolina Spring Break Vacation
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Spring Break Destinations
- Spring Break Destinations East Coast
- Spring Break Destinations Midwest
- Spring Break in Alabama
- Spring Break in Anthem
- Spring Break in Arizona
- Spring Break in Arkansas
- Spring Break in Atlanta
- Spring Break in Austin
- Spring Break in Broward County
- Spring Break in Chicago
- Spring Break in Clearwater Beach
- Spring Break in Clemson
- Spring Break in Colorado
- Spring Break in Columbia
- Spring Break in Corpus Christi
- Spring Break in Fort Myers
- Spring Break in Fort Myers Beach
- Spring Break in Galveston
- Spring Break in Georgia
- Spring Break in Gulf Shores
- Spring Break in Hawaii
- Spring Break in Houston
- Spring Break in Lake Tahoe
- Spring Break in Los Angeles
- Spring Break in Malibu
- Spring Break in Michigan
- Spring Break in Nashville
- Spring Break in New Jersey
- Spring Break in New York
- Spring Break in New York City
- Spring Break in North Carolina
- Spring Break in Oregon
- Spring Break in Orlando
- Spring Break in Port Aransas
- Spring Break in San Antonio
- Spring Break in Seattle
- Spring Break in Tennessee
- Spring Break in Utah
- Spring Break in Vermont
- Spring Break in Virginia
- Spring Break in Wisconsin
- Spring Break near Lake Powell
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Virginia Beach Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals