1. Dressler's: Located on Metropolitan Avenue, this contemporary restaurant serves steaks, seafood, and an extensive list of wine in a warm ambiance. There's also an outdoor dining area.
1. 2. Stagioni: Enjoy classic Italian fares at this stylish establishment, located in Myers Park. Must-try dishes here include meatballs and Tartufi pizza.
3. Stoke Charlotte: Located in the Charlotte Marriott City Center, this contemporary restaurant has an open kitchen offering seasonal wood-fired dishes, a wide variety of cocktails, and local craft beer.
4. Bonterra: Dining & Wine Room Housed in a restored 19th-century church, this restaurant has an upscale, yet casual setting. Delicious Modern American entrees, tempting desserts, and a great selection of wines are offered here.
5. The Fig Tree: Located in a historic bungalow, The Fig Tree is the perfect place for enjoying a romantic or family dinner. The menu includes seasonal Italian and French-themed fares.
6. 300 East: This family-run restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine in an elegant and friendly setting. They also offer a charming patio and a diverse selection of wines.
7. Luce: Situated in the Hearst Tower Plaza, Luce is an upscale restaurant serving a wide range of Northern Italian cuisine featuring hand-made pastas, fresh seafood, and specialty salads.
8. Bardo: Located in the South End neighborhood, Bardo offers an intimate dining experience for its guests. Don't miss their charred shitshito peppers, tempura maitake, and aged ribeye.
9. Dot Dot Dot: Located in Park Road Shopping Center, this classy spot offers a broad range of cocktails and small plate dishes including ricotta gnocchi carbonara, marinated carrots, and grilled Spanish octopus.
10. Aix en Provence: This bistro on Providence Road focuses on Provencal and Mediterranean cuisines. Its seasonal menus feature Spanish, Italian, and French-inspired dishes.