Choose the perfect vacation rental
Honeymoons in California: Top Destinations
California: Spend an Unforgettable Honeymoon in the Golden State
Honeymoons in California: Top Accommodations
The Best Honeymoon Destinations in California
California is a state vast and diverse enough to cater to all honeymoon dreams. Step out on your first adventure as a newlywed couple and explore some of the idyllic places it has to offer.
1. Santa Barbara
If your honeymoon ideas are all about enjoying the beach, Santa Barbara is the place to be. Spend a day swimming, visit local vineyards or take a night out at Stearns Wharf to enjoy the seaside sights and sounds. As you leave, stroll through the town’s vast botanical garden.
2. San Francisco
There are numerous opportunities for romantic adventures in San Francisco. Ride a trolley through the city, enjoy ice cream at Ghirardelli Square, or take a walk through the Japanese Tea Garden. If you want a quieter escape, cross the Golden Gate Bridge on your way to hike the Muir Woods.
3. Humboldt County
Wandering amongst the magnificent giant sequoias in the Redwood National and State Parks should top your bucket list. Humboldt County offers a laidback vacation with plenty of pine-scented fresh air; head to this region of Northern California to explore the ethereal forests and marvel at the picturesque coastline.
4. Yosemite National Park
Is your ideal romantic escape more woodsy adventure, less urban glam? You and your significant other can either camp in Yosemite or stay in a luxury cabin. Spare some time for hiking and rock-climbing as you experience the dramatic views.
5. Los Angeles
With so much variety on offer, you can never go wrong with Los Angeles as a honeymoon destination. Head to the Griffith Observatory for some stargazing as night falls, or visit the Getty Villa to see a recreation of an ancient Roman mansion and gardens. Don’t leave before viewing the beautiful sunset at the Santa Monica Pier.
Best Places to Stay for Honeymoons in California
What to Do During Your Honeymoon in California
Wondering what to do in California for a romantic vacation? The following ideas make for a fun date whilst going easy on your budget.
1. Horse Riding
Head to Park Place Stable on the Malibu coast and make your animal-loving other half’s dreams come true. There are well-cared for mares and lessons for every level of ability. Alternatively, head to Santa Monica Mountains and try horseback riding.
2. Wine Making
Napa Valley offers a more hands-on experience than just tasting the wine - you can also try your hand at making it! At wineries like Judd's Hill the resident winemaker will offer you friendly guidance, and you’ll have the freedom to name your new creation and take it home with you.
Although California has numerous spots to view night skies, Glacier Point in Yosemite tops the list. Watch as the last sunlight fades over Half Dome and the stars slowly light up the sky behind - it's a truly magical experience.
Head to the Devil's Slide, a spectacular promontory located close to Half Moon Bay, and pedal down the purpose-built bike path. Situated along the Pacific Coast Highway, it’s one of the most beautiful bike trails in California, and you can enjoy the staggering views without worrying about motor vehicles.
If you love nature, Año Nuevo State Park won’t disappoint. When visiting during summer, stop here for a close encounter with protected elephant seals amid the safari-like experience. The dunes make the park feel intriguing, as you never know what to expect beyond each hill.
Recommended Accommodations for Honeymoons in California
Top Offers for Honeymoons in California
Frequently Asked Questions
California Honeymoon: What is the vacation rental cost in California?
HomeToGo offers great rentals for California Honeymoon, with prices as low as $91 per night.
Can I find a vacation rental for a group for California Honeymoon?
The average size for a House rental is 186 m² and may fit 7 guests on average which is great for large groups.
How many one-bedroom homes are available to book in California?
There are more than 254,081 accommodations for rent in California with prices starting at $91 per night.
Do many vacation rentals in California offer a pool?
Of course, more than 47% of couples accommodations in California offer a pool.
How much does a romantic honeymoon vacation cost in California?
The cost of a vacation rental in California can start from $91 and can go up to $618 per night.
What kinds of vacation rentals are available for California Honeymoon?
You can browse 68,638 House rental and 15,521 Apartment rental for California Honeymoon right here on HomeToGo.
The Weather in California
Average Nightly Rental Prices in California
Vacation Rental Price Information in California
Vacation Rental Availability in California
Rental Availability Information in California
California Honeymoon Inspiration
- Alaska honeymoon
- Colorado Honeymoon
- Gatlinburg Honeymoon
- Hawaii Honeymoon
- Honeymoon East Coast
- Honeymoon in Arizona
- Honeymoon in Arkansas
- Honeymoon in Asheville
- Honeymoon in Charleston
- Honeymoon in Chicago
- Honeymoon in Destin, FL
- Honeymoon in Georgia
- Honeymoon in Honolulu
- Honeymoon in Maine
- Honeymoon in Miami
- Honeymoon in Michigan
- Honeymoon in Montana
- Honeymoon in Myrtle Beach
- Honeymoon in Napa Valley
- Honeymoon in Nashville
- Honeymoon in New England
- Honeymoon in New York
- Honeymoon in New York City
- Honeymoon in North Carolina
- Honeymoon in Ohio
- Honeymoon in Orlando
- Honeymoon in Pennsylvania
- Honeymoon in San Diego
- Honeymoon in San Francisco
- Honeymoon in Seattle
- Honeymoon in Sedona
- Honeymoon in South Carolina
- Honeymoon in Tennessee
- Honeymoon in Texas
- Honeymoon in Utah
- Honeymoon in Venice
- Honeymoon in Vermont
- Honeymoon in Wisconsin
- Honeymoon in the Florida Keys
- Honeymoon in the Smoky Mountains
- Honeymoon on Santa Catalina Island
- Kauai Honeymoon
- Key West honeymoon
- Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- Las Vegas Honeymoon
- Maui Honeymoon
- New Orleans Honeymoon
- Poconos Honeymoon
- Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- USA Honeymoon Destinations
Top Vacation Ideas in California
- Romantic Getaways in Ohio
- Romantic Getaways in Florida
- Road Trips in Texas
- Romantic Getaways in Pennsylvania
- Romantic Getaways in Colorado
- Family vacations in Florida
- Florida Beach Vacations
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Family Vacations in Texas
- Romantic Getaways in North Carolina
- Family Vacations in Hawaii
- Romantic Getaways in Virginia
- Florida honeymoon
- Romantic Getaways in Georgia
- Family Vacations in California
- Summer Vacations in Colorado
- Road Trips in Florida
- Family Vacations in Colorado
- Family Vacations in the Midwest
- Romantic Getaways in Tennessee
- Beach Vacations in Virginia
- Road Trips in Arizona
- Honeymoon in Oregon
- Indiana State Parks
- Road Trips in Ohio
- New Mexico State Parks
- Lake House Rentals in New Jersey
- Pet Friendly Rentals in Alabama
- Spring Break in Colorado
- Colorado New Year's Eve
- Romantic Getaway in Idaho
- Must-See Events in California
- Surfing Vacations in North Carolina
- Skiing in Ohio
- Weekend Getaway in Virginia
- Surfing Vacations in California
- Honeymoon in Wyoming
- Ranch Vacation in Colorado
- Road Trips in Vermont
- Weekend Trip Ideas in Louisiana
- Skiing in Massachusetts
- Spring Break in Hawaii
- Spa Getaways in Texas
- Beach Vacations in Delaware
- Pet Friendly Rentals in Tennessee
- December Travel on the East Coast
- Family Vacations in Kentucky
- Top Destinations for a Weekend Getaway in Colorado
- Road Trips in Wyoming
- Romantic Getaways in Oklahoma
- Kansas State Parks
- Midwest Dog Friendly Vacations
- Cabins with Hot Tubs in Vermont
- New York Music Venues
- Massachusetts Christmas Vacation
- Massachusetts Thanksgiving Getaway
- Beach Vacations in Pennsylvania
- Christmas Markets in New York
- Rhode Island State Parks
- Summer Vacations in Pennsylvania
- Family Vacation in Missouri
- New York State Parks
- Staycations in Connecticut
- Weekend Getaway in Kansas
- California Christmas Vacation
- Washington Christmas Vacation
- Summer Vacations in Arkansas
- March Vacations on the East Coast
- California Music Venues
- Pet Friendly Rentals in Florida
- Summer Vacations in Oregon
- Cabins with Hot Tubs in Colorado
- Road Trips in Minnesota
- Family Vacation in Alabama
- Must-See Events in South Dakota
- Spring Break in Vermont
- Christmas Markets in Pennsylvania
- Romantic Getaway in Oregon
- Romantic Getaway in Massachusetts
- Colorado Music Venues
- Family Vacation in Utah
- Washington State Parks
- Spring Break in North Carolina
- Georgia State Parks
- December Travel in California
- March Vacations in Hawaii
- Top Destinations for a Weekend Getaway in Ohio
- Arizona Music Venues
- Lake Cabins in Texas
- Summer Vacations in Alaska
- Virginia Christmas Vacation
- Spring Break in Oregon
- Romantic Getaway in Montana
- South Carolina State Parks
- East Coast Family Beach Vacations
- Florida New Year's Eve Destinations
- Summer Vacations in Wisconsin
- Spa Getaways in New Jersey
- Romantic Getaway in West Virginia
- Family Vacations in Virginia