An array of attractive beaches and water-based activities beckon visitors to the gorgeous Caribbean island of Antigua. Make the most of your getaway here by staying in a beachside Antigua vacation rental. Accommodation options range from modest apartments to beach bungalows and villas.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Antigua and Barbuda
Book the perfect vacation home for as little as $75 per night by searching and comparing the 1,500 options featured in Antigua and Barbuda. With HomeToGo, you can easily search and compare the offers of each listed rental to find the best price and save up to 36%.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Antigua and Barbuda
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Antigua and Barbuda
Find your perfect vacation rental in Antigua and Barbuda: from $75 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Antigua and Barbuda
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Antigua and Barbuda accommodation with high-speed internet.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Antigua and Barbuda and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Antigua and Barbuda rental with full kitchen.
Popular Rental Amenities in Antigua and Barbuda
The above filters will help you find the perfect rental in Antigua and Barbuda. You can easily search and find a rental meeting your criteria in Antigua and Barbuda if you want a rental with a pool or you would prefer a rental with A/C, as most accommodations offer "Pool" and "Air conditioning." Three amenities that are not often provided are "Detached," "Wheelchair accessible," and "Crib."
Price and Availability Index in Antigua and Barbuda
Accommodations for your vacation in Antigua and Barbuda
Island fun for all the family
Antigua and Barbuda are rightly famous for their beaches, which makes them a great destination for family vacations. The Frigate Bird Sanctuary on Barbuda is an amazing nature reserve, home to thousands of birds including the colorful Frigate Bird and 170 other species, many of which are only found in the Caribbean.
The 9 Best Beaches in Antigua
- The quintessential Caribbean beach, Dickenson Bay offers powder soft sand.
- Enjoy a pina colada under palm trees at beautiful Galley Bay. Don’t miss the sunset view from here.
- Darkwood Beach is idyllic for children, as the water is shallow and protected by the reef and huge rocks.
- Located close to St. John, Fort James Beach is a bustling place with showers, changing facilities, and loungers and umbrellas for rent.
- Made up of four beaches, Hawksbill Beach has soft powder sand and palm trees, which make for the perfect spot to enjoy your beachside picnic spread.
- The pink sand at Half Moon Bay is something to experience. The beach’s isolated location is ideal for windsurfers.
- A family-oriented beach bordered by sea grape trees, Pigeon Beach is also popular with the locals.
- The reef cover makes the shallow waters lapping the sugar-white sand at Long Bay Beach quite calm, making it ideal for wading.
- Antigua’s longest beach, Jolly Beach, offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy the sand, palm trees, and the clear blue Caribbean Sea.
The lively and colorful Antigua Carnival takes place every summer and celebrates the end of slavery on the island in 1834. The first modern carnival, which features live music, dancing, and colorful costumes, took place in 1957 and lasts for around ten days around the end of July and the beginning of August. There are musical competitions, parades, food fairs, and even the celebrated Miss Anitgua pageant.fvisitors
Information about vacation rentals in Antigua and Barbuda
|🏡 Vacation rentals||1,500 properties|
|💳 Possible discounts||up to 36%|
|🌙 Nightly prices starting at||$75|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Pool, Air conditioning and Internet|
|🏊 Vacation rentals with pools||943 properties|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical nightly price for a vacation home in Antigua and Barbuda?
The price of a night's stay in Antigua and Barbuda starts at $75. If you would like to stay in a villa, the average price is $921 per night. A apartment rental Antigua and Barbuda will cost $242 per night on average.
How many vacation rentals are available for booking in Antigua and Barbuda?
There are currently 1,500 vacation homes to choose from for your upcoming vacation.
What amenities are most popular for vacation rentals in Antigua and Barbuda?
If you're looking to book a vacation rental in Antigua and Barbuda, others search for homes with these amenities: Pool, Air conditioning and Internet.
How many vacation homes with a pool are in Antigua and Barbuda?
Discover 943 vacation rentals available in Antigua and Barbuda.
Are dogs allowed in vacation homes in Antigua and Barbuda?
Sure, currently there are 42 vacation rentals in Antigua and Barbuda that allow dogs , with an average price of $567 per night.
What are the best months to travel to Antigua and Barbuda?
Antigua and Barbuda has its warmest time of year in July and August, with average nightly prices of $75.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including: