An array of attractive beaches and water-based activities beckon visitors to the gorgeous Caribbean island of Antigua. Make the most of your getaway here by staying in a beachside Antigua vacation rental. Accommodation options range from modest apartments to beach bungalows and villas.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Antigua and Barbuda
Book the perfect vacation home for as little as $73 per night by searching and comparing the 1,982 options featured in Antigua and Barbuda. With HomeToGo, you can easily search and compare the offers of each listed rental to find the best price and save up to 40%.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Antigua and Barbuda
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Antigua and Barbuda
Find your perfect vacation rental in Antigua and Barbuda: from $73 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Antigua and Barbuda
Apartments With Balconies or Patios
Looking for a home with a balcony? Check out these vacation homes in Antigua and Barbuda with their own private patios and balconies.
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Antigua and Barbuda accommodation with high-speed internet.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Antigua and Barbuda and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Popular Rental Amenities in Antigua and Barbuda
The above filters will help you find the perfect rental in Antigua and Barbuda. You can easily search and find a rental meeting your criteria in Antigua and Barbuda if you can't imagine a vacation without internet or you never miss an episode of your favorite show, as most accommodations offer "Internet" and "TV." Three amenities that are not often provided are "Pets allowed," "Sauna," and "Fireplace."
Accommodations for your vacation in Antigua and Barbuda
Island fun for all the family
Antigua and Barbuda are rightly famous for their beaches, which makes them a great destination for family vacations. The Frigate Bird Sanctuary on Barbuda is an amazing nature reserve, home to thousands of birds including the colorful Frigate Bird and 170 other species, many of which are only found in the Caribbean.
The 9 Best Beaches in Antigua
- The quintessential Caribbean beach, Dickenson Bay offers powder soft sand.
- Enjoy a pina colada under palm trees at beautiful Galley Bay. Don’t miss the sunset view from here.
- Darkwood Beach is idyllic for children, as the water is shallow and protected by the reef and huge rocks.
- Located close to St. John, Fort James Beach is a bustling place with showers, changing facilities, and loungers and umbrellas for rent.
- Made up of four beaches, Hawksbill Beach has soft powder sand and palm trees, which make for the perfect spot to enjoy your beachside picnic spread.
- The pink sand at Half Moon Bay is something to experience. The beach’s isolated location is ideal for windsurfers.
- A family-oriented beach bordered by sea grape trees, Pigeon Beach is also popular with the locals.
- The reef cover makes the shallow waters lapping the sugar-white sand at Long Bay Beach quite calm, making it ideal for wading.
- Antigua’s longest beach, Jolly Beach, offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy the sand, palm trees, and the clear blue Caribbean Sea.
The lively and colorful Antigua Carnival takes place every summer and celebrates the end of slavery on the island in 1834. The first modern carnival, which features live music, dancing, and colorful costumes, took place in 1957 and lasts for around ten days around the end of July and the beginning of August. There are musical competitions, parades, food fairs, and even the celebrated Miss Anitgua pageant.fvisitors
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacation rentals are available to book in Antigua and Barbuda?
Low demand is usually in June, so there will be a high amount of House rental and Apartment rental in Antigua and Barbuda open for booking.
What are the most popular amenities for vacation rentals in Antigua and Barbuda?
Travelers search for Internet, TV, and Yard when booking a vacation rental in Antigua and Barbuda.
Are pets allowed in vacation homes in Antigua and Barbuda?
In case if you are traveling with a dog in Antigua and Barbuda - 3% of vacation homes allow pets.
What's the best time of year to travel to Antigua and Barbuda?
July and August are usually the warmest months in Antigua and Barbuda with temperatures around 88 °F. The coldest months in Antigua and Barbuda are January and February, with 73 °F on average.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Top Vacation Ideas
- South Padre Island Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Valentines in New York City
- Miami Spring Break Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Valentines in Japan
- Texas Spring Break Vacation
- Romantic Getaways in Ohio
- Valentines in Spain
- Valentines in Chicago
- Romantic Getaways in Florida
- Romantic Getaways in Texas
- Valentines in Mexico